Connection loss - Code:Shoe

by abc930340102

Original Post

Re: Connection loss - Code:Shoe

★ Novice

Yesterday I...

Installed a second 8GB stick of 2666 memory in my PC.

Enable XMP on my ASUS motherboard.

Installed the drivers for my new wireless headset (Corsair HS70).

Play around with Asus GPU Tweak to squeeze out a few extra fps (put it in the preset OC mode).

Shortly after I got this out of sync 'SHOE' error 5min in to 3 games in a row.

I went away, did some googling, ate my dinner then turned off the 'Asus GPU Tweak' stuff.

Played 3 more games in a row WITHOUT the shoe error.

Will see if it stays fixed tonight if my wife doesn't look too angry when I try to sneak away to my PC :D

Message 41 of 59 (1,400 Views)

★★ Novice
@GoranDU What do you mean Origin? I logged into my Origin and don’t have the application settings option. Is this on your phone, like the app? Or on PS4?
Message 42 of 59 (1,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im on pc and im also having this problem

Message 43 of 59 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Btw I’ve noticed that connecting to a different internet fixes it not sure if it’s a permanent fix but it helps...yes I have 2 internets

Message 44 of 59 (1,173 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry For me it started right after the HD finished downloading

Message 45 of 59 (1,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry @@-

UPDATE - played for 4.5 hours, no crashes after this last patch. Stutters at player select from time to time but always gets through it now. Stability  has greatly improved . Thank youStandard smile couldn't play more than 10 minutes before.

n

time

-Updated all drivers and OS patches

-tried all suggested video card and setting tweaks available in game on PC

-reset internet etc.

-game ran flawless until season 3 

- will typically crash out during character selection or just after prior to drop

- if i get into a game I am able to play the whole game and finish it, unfortunately that's about one out of five games.

- once this problem starts I am no longer able to play the game that night, it never really recovers gets to a point where the character is stuttering on the lobby page and the currency items looks like they re trying to load/refresh.

- I am able to play call of duty, overwatch, destiny 2 with no lag or connectivity issues, when apex is having issues it is localized to apex infrastructure

-usually run at 35 to 65 Ms ping, when this starts I noticed ping goes up to 1000. Validated no network issues during this time and all other services besides this run great.

- have a dedicated internet line, wireless is turned off and no other devices are connected to this PCs network.

- I am not losing frames or suffering any of performance issues

- usually connect to the Iowa server farm as I assume it seems that closest.

- I have not tried to connect to another farm other than iowa

- it happens every time I play if not the first game almost certainly the 2nd or 3rd

Love the game, financially contribute regularly, love the studios work and this is the only game I've put this much work into to try and solve the issue. Hope some of this helps, hope to see a fix soon.

Message 46 of 59 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Well sometimes its just that the connect to server is not proper
Message 47 of 59 (1,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@abc930340102 Season 4 Still happening this to me every day i want to play, it could be because of my bad connection or my low end laptop, idk but i got this issue every single day
Message 48 of 59 (841 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Is there a fix yet for shoe error? I’m on Xbox 1
Message 49 of 59 (806 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Sooo its been like 7 months, have you “tracked it down” yet? Getting kicked off mid game is pretty annoying. Not trying to be rude but its been seven months cmon
Message 50 of 59 (726 Views)