Connection loss - Code:Shoe

by abc930340102

Original Post

Connection loss - Code:Shoe

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I haven’t been able to complete a game I’ve started since season 3 launched. It crashes around 4 - 5 minutes in with error code: shoe. What does that even mean? I’m on an Xbox one. I’ve reset the game and the console a couple of times with the same outcome. It’s starting to get quite annoying.

Message 1 of 59 (32,457 Views)

Re: Connection loss - Code:Shoe

Community Manager

@abc930340102 

Hey there! We'll track down what that error code relates to. 

Did you try reinstalling the game yet and do you have it installed on an external hard drive? Anything plugged into the USB slot other than a controller wire?

If you haven't rebooted the network yet, that can help clear up errors. Hope that helps, keep us updated!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 59 (32,324 Views)

Code shoe

★★★ Novice
  • What the hell is this??? I would love to play the game!! Played no problem season 1 a lot then come back to game for season 3 and get kicked from every match with a friend saying lost sync with server: code shoe or something like that! Within minutes!! Is there not a fix??
Message 3 of 59 (32,320 Views)

Re: Code shoe

★★★★★ Newbie

same here since update...........looks like most say to uninstall and reinstall............what a pain......will look for more answers......... best of luck, keep your powder dry

Message 4 of 59 (32,160 Views)

Error code Shoe

★★★★★ Newbie

I started having error code: shoe pop up after installing season 3. I haven’t been able to play a full game with friends since. I restarted my modem, restarted my router, restarted my Xbox1, uninstalled apex, and reinstalled apex.

Can someone please tell me what the hell to do. It’s a very fun game but this is ridiculous. I tried to research but the only tip other than reinstalling is for PC users only.

Message 5 of 59 (32,112 Views)

Re: Error code Shoe

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@MintyChawSame issue here, can barely even land in a game before I’m booted “code shoe”

Message 6 of 59 (32,089 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It’s been 6 days since the post. Have we gotten any closer to solving this? I’m trying to be patient but it’s a very aggravating bug haha.

Message 7 of 59 (31,981 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey there, been having the same issues.  @EA_Blueberry , please look into the effects of having Level 3 armor.  Every time I get booted, I have picked it up off the ground or from a crate within 2 minutes of being booted.  I've tried the whole sha-bang as well... Wi-Fi reboots, console reboots, uninstalled/reinstalled.  

Looking for a reason to not uninstall and call it a good couple seasons, ya feel.

Message 8 of 59 (31,676 Views)

Code shoe

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ohsnapitsnguyen
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Crypto, wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Watson, bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Anywhere I land or play
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Walking
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 4/10/19
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I’m playing ranked getting multiple kills then kicked by code shoe, not getting any points at all
What should be happening instead? Letting me play and finish the game with the points
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sources, bad codes,

I play ranked quite a bit in this game while I may not be the best I try to grind a lot in the game, buying season passes and all, but when I play ranked I would like to get the credit I should and not lag out of the game because of a bug, I have uninstalled and reinstalled reset internet and all the code shoe still happens, almost every game I play. It happens at different times sometimes at the beginning middle and end, when I have kills mainly, it’s so aggravating playing ranked and not getting the points because I lagged out. Not because I got outplayed which does happen a lot. I’m not a big streamer or celebrity, just someone who wants to play the game and get the points and not lag out.

Message 9 of 59 (29,720 Views)

EA...

★★ Novice

EA servers...

Message 10 of 59 (31,418 Views)