Connection itme outS!!!!!

by llLE0ll

Original Post

Connection itme outS!!!!!

★★ Novice

Can you solve connection time outs???????

It ruins a good game, we can't enter a match -.-

Message 1 of 10 (558 Views)

Re: Connection itme outS!!!!!

Community Manager

Hi there, @llLE0ll.

I'll try to help with this. First, what system are you playing on and are you using a wired or wireless connection? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 10 (497 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you.

Ryzen 3400g/Prime B450M-A

Wired connection. fiber opt 100 mb.

Everyone in the brasilian servers are having the same problem. but my connection shows 35ms no packet loss.

Message 3 of 10 (477 Views)

★★ Novice

When it starts the match I get a black screen with the apex logo and then get discconected. Time out code: leaf

Message 4 of 10 (469 Views)

Community Manager

@llLE0ll 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem and router. Also, shut down your PC. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Start up your PC and try playing again. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 10 (424 Views)

★★ Novice

did that, and doeesn't solve it. Happens every day. ANd Like I said, I talk to other players in the brasilian servers and the have the same problem.

Message 6 of 10 (401 Views)

Community Manager

Hi again, @llLE0ll.

Can you run a UO Trace and screenshot me the results? Instructions are here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 10 (372 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, I attatch 2 tests running 100 pkts on ea.

Thank you.

Message 8 of 10 (344 Views)

Community Manager

@llLE0ll 

Your ping jumps up a lot with the 5th hop. That is well before you reach our servers so this issue would be something your ISP needs to investigate. You may be able to see an improvement by opening ports. The ports you need to open are listed here. You also can try using alternate DNS servers with these steps.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 10 (304 Views)

★★ Novice

thank you. I'll check the links.

Message 10 of 10 (272 Views)