Connection issues 24/10/2018

by CG_MindTricks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connection issues 24/10/2018

Community Manager (retired)

We experienced an outage today and some players are still having connection issues. 

We are working on it and updates will be posted here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/185760/connection-issues

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience meanwhile.

Message 1 of 19 (1,002 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection issues 24/10/2018

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all, this issue has now been resolved and addressed in this forum post:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/185760/connection-issues

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience.

View in thread

Message 14 of 19 (1,156 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Most of the guild I am in (F2P Madness). Still can’t log on or have got on, have attempted to do a tb battle and been booted. How is that issue going to get resolved because we could potentially miss out on stars

Message 2 of 19 (930 Views)

★★ Guide
It is still spotty at best. Oh the Jedi are going to feel this one!
Message 3 of 19 (928 Views)

★ Novice

I had same connection problem.It didnt said system in maintenance, it said another device connected or you did not log in system for 24 hours and it is misdirection. After that System was online and I log in, I tried to start territory war battle for leia and it said app must be restarted so it didnt start the battle. After a while, I try again and battle started. When battle is finished, instead of you will get reward message, I faced same error again app must restart and when I check battle tagged as done. That is one million dollar question I and my guild can take the reward or not? 45 member can take reward or not?

Message 4 of 19 (875 Views)

★ Novice

I've been getting similar messages, only this has been happening to me for weeks now. I'll be doing my stuff, when suddenly it gives me an error message and tells me to reload the game. I reload, then it says another device logged in and i have to restart again. Then I'll be doing my stuff and again I get the same first error message! It's getting really annoying now, this happens every second day (roughly) multiple times per day. I've checked my google play account and nobody has stolen my account, no unexplained purchases or new devices. Please fix this.

Message 5 of 19 (860 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't connect to Google play after the server crash. And I get error 10. Wtf going here on? 

Message 6 of 19 (843 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks to this issue all European have lost their payout in arena fleet, because many too their attempt in order to attack between 7 pm and 8 pm.

Message 7 of 19 (826 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @CG_MindTricks

Any idea if there's going to be any solution about this?  UK players have lost squad and fleet place and a lot of Territory battles in this multiple hour outage

Thanks

Message 8 of 19 (812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Twice now, I have lost out on the proper bonuses in territory battles for contributions in phases where I finished 6/6 due to these connection issues. When I have been able to log back in, it says I did not contribute anything other than throwing my toons into the fray.

Message 9 of 19 (762 Views)

★ Novice

All I know is, I'm done playing until they fix this *. I can't even play for more than 5 minutes without getting kicked

Message 10 of 19 (749 Views)