Re: Connection in H2H MUT

by thegeneral28

Original Post

Connection in H2H MUT

★★★ Newbie

I'm on a college Wi-Fi, yes. But when I play call of duty or anything other game I have no lag or any problems. When I play MUT I can't play one game online without lag or connection messages. I invest considerable amount of time in this game and basically can't compete. which is the point. Strongly considering just getting another Hobby. This is ridiculous. 

Message 1 of 2 (134 Views)

Re: Connection in H2H MUT

★★ Novice

This has been happening to me for 3 weeks now. I have tried a million other games and have no problems at all. Ever. I know for a 100% fact it is not my internet. Doesnt matter if im playing solo battles or h2h seasons or weekend league. After the first offensive play i run, during the replay it it freezes and by the time it catches up there is about two seconds on the play clock. It happens thru out the entire game during any replay tjat happens. Sometimes it comes back and all i can see is the bame of the play not even the play itself. I have to uninstall and then reninstall the game offline. Then go back online to do the update and then play. It works for a short while and then goes right back to the same thing. It is beyond frustrating 

Message 2 of 2 (102 Views)