Connection error code 1

by jokerlives83

Original Post

Connection error code 1

★★ Novice

I can not get connected to the ea servers for battlefield 5 what is going on its been 2 weeks  is there a big keep getting  error code 1 you have lost connection to the EA servers. Can someone help I have tried everything. 

Message 1 of 12 (33,566 Views)

Re: Connection error code 1

Hero (Retired)

Hey @jokerlives83,

Sorry to hear about the connection issues you're experiencing.

Have you tried these steps?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

I would also recommend doing a UOTrace, and contact EA Support so they can see if there's anything interferring with your connection.

You can contact them here:

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★ Novice

Done the trouble shooting and  nothing helps but will try and contact ea for help thank you for reaching out to me.

Message 3 of 12 (33,543 Views)

★★ Novice

I had that prob too. I followed the steps in illiminas post and learned my Xbox live gold subscription had lapsed. Bought a new one and wala! I am up and running again. One clue is if you join a server and you do not get that premium priority note then it might be your subscription.

Message 4 of 12 (33,476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oi had the same issue and I fixed by enter In a multi-player game of bf1 and after enter in a BF5 game

Message 5 of 12 (31,794 Views)

★★ Novice

Im having the same issue with bf4 ill try that

Message 6 of 12 (26,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, anyone actually resolved the issue? I'm having this in BF4 and 1. 

Message 7 of 12 (26,326 Views)

★★★ Novice
@erickfael it happened to me 6 days ago, and its still broke. I only have it with server browser tho, quickmatch works fine.
Message 8 of 12 (26,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having that code. After the code....it will not let me enter another server. Then I have to back out, select quick match, will give me code again, then allow me to choose match. The Xhox Gold account has always been active. Done all basic TS Steps....and nothing works.....and it happens on my favorite servers in BF4. What else can I do? PsycoTeddyBear1.

Message 9 of 12 (22,356 Views)

★ Novice

im having this error when i finish playing the game and when i return back to play. i always get this error. i tried restarting my pc sometimes it works and sometimes it does not and trying to flush my dns still not working.

Message 10 of 12 (6,501 Views)