Connection and server performance

by Silz616

Original Post

Connection and server performance

★★★★ Pro

(ON PS4)

Just want to say, my connections in game are pretty stable now. I normally connect to London server but this has been giving me quite a lot of disconnects either before or after games. If the map loads, it's solid. I never get DC's in a match.

Now if I let the game decide on a server, it seems that the amount of different languages leads me to believe I'm on a different server. Now here's the thing, although the in match performance is not as good (some slight teleporting or de-sync), I do not get the disconnect issues?

Is this due to London being over populated which results in the disconnects maybe? In game match connection is solid on London imo but because of the high population I'm being put onto a further server when I let the game decide?

I just wanted to throw this out there. If it's relavent and helps great. If I'm clueless and don't know what I'm on about, ignore this post lol.

Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

Re: Connection and server performance

Community Manager

@Silz616 

The team is aware of datacenter mismatching and could use some help improving this. Any details you can provide in this post below is greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help ahead of time!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Data-Center-info-gathering-thread/td-p/7934244

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)