Re: Connection Lost Error Code: NBA-DCFP

by Bionic73one

Original Post

Connection Lost Error Code: NBA-DCFP

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My game tries to update the roster, it gets to 12% and then I get the connection lost message. This has happened since I bought the game about a week ago. It's the digital version.  I've done the following in attempt to fix the issue. (This happens with PSN Nat set to type 1 or type 2)

• Yes, I have PSN+
  • I've tried hardwired and wireless connections.
  • I've deleted the game, re-downloaded it and reinstalled it.
  • I've restored my licenses.
  • I've run a tracert.
  • I've deleted my save data and characters, made a new one and tried again.
  • I've rebooted in safe mode and rebuilt the PS4 database
  • I've gone to the menu and done the Restore Default Settings
  • I've tried using a child account to download the rosters and connect. (This leads to hanging screen where the download progress bar doesn't even show up and it says connecting forever)
  • I've called my ISP and confirmed their is nothing wrong on their end.
  • I've loaded EA UFC 3 up, connected to the servers and played a match online successfully.

None of this has fixed my NBA LIVE 19 issue. I'm at my wits end and have no clue what else I can do before swearing off this franchise. (I tried the demo back around it's release and had no issues)

Message 1 of 8 (2,456 Views)

★ Novice
SAME EXACT PROBLEM I’m having dude! Thing is annoying. It happens for me after every. single. update.
Message 2 of 8 (2,397 Views)

★★★ Novice
How do you fix it? Does it just disappear after time? Honestly If I didn't have the digital version of this game I'd have returned it by now.
Message 3 of 8 (2,381 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah , it just disappears. The longest my Live been down was for a month. SMH
Message 4 of 8 (2,353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me i missed the entire weekend of events again!!

Message 5 of 8 (2,259 Views)

★★★ Novice

Going through the same thing..just bought the game for ten bucks..I see why it was so cheap now..went through all the stuff you did and never connected 

Message 6 of 8 (2,154 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still going thru the same problem..with no solution..troubleshot everything the first thread did..can get up to 29% before it quits and gives me the nba-dcfp lost connection. I've had the game since Feb and still cant go online or update rosters..thanks for the broken game..glad it was only like $12..it shows

Message 7 of 8 (1,887 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had 2k for years. Decided, let's try Live 19 when it goes on sale again. I bought the game 4/17/19, downloaded, linked PS4 to ea... And the game won't update past 29% so I can't play??

What is this garbage EA?

Message 8 of 8 (1,820 Views)