Connection Issues

by Jakeyboijumpsuit

Original Post

Connection Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Pretty much on any origin game I run I end up with packet loss, high ping, and everything else imaginable. The games run like slideshow, but not in fps since I can still walk around at 144fps, it's just that the server seems to refresh current data once every 3 seconds making every multiplayer game entirely unplayable. Been like this for over a year, but was fine before during beginning of apex legends. I've tried reinstalling drivers and everything EA has provided including the UO stuff and I'm just not able to have a stable connection to any of their servers while in-game. My pc is pretty alright with a 1060 3gb vram, 24gb ram, and an i7, my internet is solid and I really don't know what to do anymore to the point that I don't even think EA has a solution. It's very frustrating since I can't do anything through the games I've bought. Could be an issue with just respawn ent. games since all I play on origin is just this and Titanfall 2. Hopefully someone knows a solution and if I get a link to the connection help page from someone one more time Imma go crazy.

Message 1 of 2 (119 Views)

Re: Connection Issues

Community Manager

Hey @Jakeyboijumpsuit

Let's take a look and see if we can figure out what might be causing this to happen. Have you tried clearing out the Origin cache to see if that makes any difference at all? If there's a problem with the client's cached data that might help fix the issue. 

For more information on how to clear it check out the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)