Connection Issues

by Itwazlagiswear

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 servers

★★★ Newbie

Very disappointed in EA servers for Madden this year logs me out in the middle of every game. I'm about to trash the game. Its unfortunate.

Message 21 of 69 (1,654 Views)

Re: Madden 20 - Connection to peer has been lost

★ Novice

Thank you for the reply. I did what you suggested with the modem and router. I had previously done everything in the link you provided. I am going to play a sample size of 10 games then will report the results. It may take a couple days to get back to you. Thanks again.

Message 22 of 69 (1,786 Views)

★ Novice

Here's an update on what has happened. Yesterday I played five games, four worked fine, the fifth one had the "Connection to peer has been lost problem" before the kickoff and I got a loss. Before I could play game number six update 1.11 got installed. I'm not sure if the update was supposed to fix this problem. Since the update I played eight games so far and have had the problem once.

Message 23 of 69 (1,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this same problem too. Except it always happens when I’m winning. Then suddenly it says my connection to peer has been lost and I end up taking the L.  This has happened to me more than once. It’s frustrating for me because I put all this work in to defeat my opponent then it just cuts off and I get a loss on my record. This is not fair! 

Message 24 of 69 (1,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me in Weekend League. Those matches are limited. I need to get at least 10 wins, and every win counts. EA, can you just credit my WL with a win and take away a loss? I have a footage if you want to see it.

Message 25 of 69 (1,727 Views)

Connection Issues

★★★ Apprentice

Any word from someone at EA about fixes for disconnecting from opponents during franchise? Literally cannot play your game at this time because I cant even play against friends during the season. I have posted about this twice and gotten no response. Such a disappointment. 

Message 26 of 69 (1,608 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anytime im beating someone by a decent score they will exit the game or something that creates a message saying "connection to peer lost". But its weird i got a pick 6 to win the game and it happened

Message 27 of 69 (1,676 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm hard wired and when I have a lead in the 4th quarter and my opponent quits I get a loss and nothing affects him. It only says "Your opponent is having trouble connecting to the network". Been dealing with this garbage for years now. EA sports is the absolute worst.

Message 28 of 69 (1,648 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@AGeassUser No they didn't still happening
Message 29 of 69 (1,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bruuuhhhh, it’s folks on the game that’s undoing their connection or something, it happens pretty much every time I get a lead on someone it’ll start lagging until I get put out, then it gives me a loss!!!! UNACCEPTABLE MADDEN!! U need to fix it happens too frequently at the worst possible time EVERY TIME!!! I don’t want to keep playing with this issue. FIX IT!!!

Message 30 of 69 (1,571 Views)