Connection Issues

by TBro8224

Original Post

Re: Connection Issues? [POST HERE]

★★★ Newbie

try keep pressing play after an error message and the game will eventually start

took me some time but I'm finally in the game

Message 81 of 139 (1,182 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you, but it's 2015. I shouldn't have to do that in order to play a game. Plus I did try that and it didn't work.
Message 82 of 139 (1,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

keep trying

I know its 2015 and all, but EA isn't helping so it's on the players now

Message 83 of 139 (1,369 Views)

Connection loss

★★★ Novice

i constantly get the loadscreen with the controller then connection lost 3 days now im getting very pissed off and would appreciate my * money back but i cant because its digital #fixur*beforeurealease

Message 84 of 139 (1,104 Views)

★★ Novice
I agree, thanks
Message 85 of 139 (1,361 Views)

Your connextion has be lost nfs 2015

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Hello. I currently am trying to play nfs. I can almost play for a couple hours without getting disconnected. As soon as my brother gets on to play with me he loses connection every 3 minutes and when he joined me I get lost. Now all I do is get disconnected. I have 150 mb down and 30 upload. I only reciever about 10 and 2 on ps4 wired in. (Sony data cap). Please help us! We want to crew up and this game is slaughtering our motivation to. We also have problem with bf4. If we do not squad join on bf4. When one or the other joins through battle log we both lose connection to ea. Fix it please
Message 86 of 139 (1,124 Views)

Connection problem EA servers

★★★ Newbie
The over-all game is awesome, but the main problem is the connection, for some reason it's loses connection and says that "EA servers has lost connection" or something around that and takes me back to the main menu. It's a very frustrating especially whislt in the middle of gameplay. Plus there are minor faults like when trying to use nos and nothing seems to happen.
Message 87 of 139 (1,110 Views)

Re: Connection Issue [POST HERE]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

ISP: TPG

Platform: XB1

Issue solved by: not solved.

Country / region: Australia EST

I have PS+ or XB Live Gold: yes

Time issue happened: 19:43 EST

Pre-ordered the digital version. Haven't even seen menu yet since the launching. It connects to server then it says 'failed to join crews' then 'lost connection to server'

Please fix asap or i am going to have to request for the refund. Other games are all working fine including your EA game FIFA16 online contents.

Message 88 of 139 (1,335 Views)

Re: CONNECTION LOST: NEED FOR SPEED 2015

★★★ Newbie

first it was disconnection to the games main screen, after i selected join game it sent me to an infinite loading screen and i could hear the scrolling of options as i moved the sticks.. after about 24 hours i tried it again and got in.. then it just started sending me to my xbox home screen mid session

Message 89 of 139 (1,329 Views)

Need for speed servers are down

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The EA Servers are down for a game that is only been generally available for just over 2 days.

Why have you created a game that requires persistent internet connection - which cannot be played because you don't have the infrastructure to support it.

I have all the other NFS games on PS3/4 - I won't be spending good money on this franchise again in the future.

Message 90 of 139 (1,127 Views)