Connection Issues

by TBro8224

Original Post

Re: CONNECTION LOST: NEED FOR SPEED 2015

★★★★★ Newbie
We are all getting the same screen , when we click on Play, the bar loads 2% and displays connection to the game server has been lost. You will be returned to the NFS Network Menu.

This goes on for about 30 minutes to an hour straight before being able to connect.

Hope you guys could fix issue right away because a lot of people aren't happy and or have retuned the game already.

Thank you for getting back to us.
Message 41 of 139 (1,481 Views)

Re: Connection Issue [POST HERE]

★★★★★ Novice

FIX YOUR OUT DATED SERVERS. 

Message 42 of 139 (1,468 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi all,

We would like some further information to investigate this issue. Before providing information, make sure you have completed all Basic TroubleshootingIf you managed to resolve the issue, please let us know as well.

Copy / paste the below template and fill out the required information. You can leave out the info after the bold part:

ISP: your internet provider

Platform: PS4 / XB1

Issue solved by: did you manage to get into the server, if so, how?

Country / region: your country or region

I have PS+ or XB Live Gold: yes or no

Time issue happened: for example 15:14 GMT ( if you don't know time zone we can see this by your country or region ) 

I hope we can get this sorted for you as soon as possible. Thank you for helping us gather the required information.

--Tom

Message 43 of 139 (1,462 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

ISP: KPN (NL)

Platform: PS4

Issue solved by: not solved error code 00000064

Country / region: netherlands

I have PS+ or XB Live Gold: PS+ yes

Time issue happened: right now amsterdam +00 4:33 PM

Message 44 of 139 (1,455 Views)

Will not let me play need for speed

★★★ Newbie
I bough the new need for speed and it will not let me play it just keeps saying can not connect to EA surver. How do I fix this.
Message 45 of 139 (1,441 Views)

★★★ Novice

ISP: Rogers

Platform: PS4

Issue solved by: not resolved

Country / region: Toronto, Canada

I have PS+ or XB Live Gold: yes

Time issue happened: 12:15 EST

Message 46 of 139 (1,431 Views)

Re: Connection Issue!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Dude, that's not the solution. I've reset everything countless times and still have not had a solid connection to your stupid service for 2 days. GARBAGE. What did I reserve the game for? Make it an offline game. You're all to incompetent too make it an online game.
Message 47 of 139 (1,418 Views)

Re: Connection Issue!

★★★★★ Newbie
Tried again this morning just in case it had to do with the worldwide release dat. Still can't get on. Press play, goes to loading screen then tells me I've lost connection and goes back to main menu...I am SO PISSED. AND I have a digital copy. So what now? I'm in Canada on Rogers. My Internet speed is stupid fast. So it's not on my end.
Message 48 of 139 (1,410 Views)

Re: CONNECTION LOST: NEED FOR SPEED 2015

★★★★ Novice

It's a constant disconnect after selecting play, and if your solution is to wait 5 mins before selecting play then this game is going back, no way in hell I'm paying $90 for a game I need to wait for it to load and then wait another 5 mins just to try and play the damn thing, you making this game online only is the WORST thing you could have ever done, if the next NFS is also online only then I am skipping completely on this franchise. It's literally day 3 and the issue STILL hasn't been resolved at all.

Message 49 of 139 (1,407 Views)

Digital Copy (Ps4) fails to connect to game server

★ Apprentice

Hello all. Bought the PS4 version of the game on november 3rd in the playstation store. I have gotten in after NUMEROUS attempts of spamming the x button on the play option in the main menu of the game. At random times I've gotten in so I HAVE played the game. My friend who lives in a different area of the same city I live in can get onto the servers (with his CD PHYSICAL copy of the game ON PS4) with no problems at all. So I believe this may be an issue with the digital copies. Ive read forum posts and I notice alot of people are having issues with the DIGITAL copies AND those who live in CANADA especially ontario are using ROGERS as their internet providers. I too am using Rogers and im obviously having issues.

Moving on, whoever is in charge LOOK at the forum posts and understand this is an issue with:

Individuals who own digital copies of the game (Mostly PS4 but I have seen X1 users complain)

Individuals who use the internet provider "Rogers"

Individuals who live in Canada who use "Rogers"

Individuals who DONT have their routers in DMZ mode (which is a high security risk and im NOT risking my security for this ONE game smh)

if anybody sees anything i missed to state please reply and I will edit the post

Message 50 of 139 (1,312 Views)