Connection Issues

by TBro8224

Original Post

Re: Your connection to the game server has been lost !!!!!!

★★ Novice

Same...

Message 11 of 139 (1,346 Views)

Re: Connection to server lost

★★★ Newbie

It gave me a count down then kicked me out mid sessiin.. been tying to reload for an hour now.. 

Message 12 of 139 (1,385 Views)

Re: Connection Issue!

★★ Novice

Same here... wish they would hurry up and fix this...

Message 13 of 139 (1,355 Views)

Again connection issues

★★ Newbie
Wish you would fix the connection issues we pay like 80 somthing bucks for games now thinking about canceling my pre order to star wars and returning my copy of need for speed giving my money to a company that doesn't make a game that I need to be connected to the Internet at all times common EA what happend to you.... you used to be cool
Message 14 of 139 (1,347 Views)

★★ Novice
It's nice to see how much EA doesn't care to respond to our issues. An ETA on resolution or something would be nice. I'll probably be returning this game tomorrow.
Message 15 of 139 (1,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. Been trying since 1 yesterday... Fix this
Message 16 of 139 (1,328 Views)

★★★ Novice

Don't worry, its not just you. 

EA isn't doing much to help either, so we just gotta wait it out. Maybe try again in a week or two.

Message 17 of 139 (1,335 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

These idiots have been working on this game forever and they cant fix this problem??? 

why even go online if i only wanna play the story mode? spent 3 hrs trying to connect last night and another 2 hrs this morning.

worst thing is, they havent even responded to any of the comments. * it im gonna return the game and buy Fortza instead. more upgrades and better graphics

Message 18 of 139 (1,327 Views)

Re : Plz fix this

★★ Apprentice

Same here, what are they doing?

Message 19 of 139 (1,328 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there still no fix for this. This is pathetic EA I didn't pay this much for a game that doesn't work.

Message 20 of 139 (1,446 Views)