Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Connection Issues - Game unplayable

by metalsplinter

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Since yesterday it happens nearly every time i exit freeplay or trying to edit my javelin.

I play on PC my connection is fine 0% packet loss 90-150 ms ping to the EA-Server.

And no if havent tested opening ports on my server(a game is not worth the risk and it was never nessesary), didnt had the problem from 16-20 of february.

Message 11 of 27 (315 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. Tried everything on their "connection issues" page but still more disconnects than playtime..

Message 12 of 27 (309 Views)

★★★★ Novice

WOW... now i have the same problem that KenjiKuma has.. the mainscreen comes up, the game starts loading.... CONNECTION ERROR - back to mainscreen - REPEAT.
D: The Hell is wrong with this game??

Message 13 of 27 (290 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm have same issue also! I played all day yesterday with little to now issue and this update just killed it. Says My ea access has been restricted with connection error and loops in main screen. RIP weekend

Message 14 of 27 (279 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Imagine not even getting oast the main screen and seeing nothing but connecting to online services. I litterally cant do a single * thing
Message 15 of 27 (270 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am reinstalling the game. I'll let you know if that helps

Message 16 of 27 (265 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok, now it's working for me on PS4. I just went to settings and restored the licenses and voilá... working again.

Hope this helps.

Message 17 of 27 (262 Views)

★★ Novice

I've just managed to resolve my issue on xbox:

CLEAR PERSISTENT STORAGE

If console is wired connected, remove Ethernet cable. If console is wireless, Go to Settings > Network > Select their Network > Disconnect.

Once it is back on, press Menu button > Settings > Blu Ray & Disc > Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage three times.

got me straight back on.

Message 18 of 27 (258 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I should have waited for your reply haha. I reinstalled the game and i can play again 

Message 19 of 27 (254 Views)

★ Apprentice

Any clue for pc? 

this is the 1st time facing an error dat is totally broken a game and u could do nothing.

No problem at closed alpha demo and early access week.

what is this? 

Message 20 of 27 (242 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help