by Silasil1973

Original Post

Re: App will not load beyond Loading Cantina Screen

★★★ Newbie

Yup found out lastnight thanks Barry

Message 20 of 90 (743 Views)

iOS Crash, freeze and major lag

★★★ Novice

The issue started to begin within the last, Sith Raid update. Before it, I experienced the problem seldom, if I may, never (here and there but really very rarely). Since I upgraded/updated the game, it has started to go bananas.

What device am I using? An iPad 4th GEN.

While playing, I had a time span of an hour in which it crashed 3 times. Luckily for me, the first time was “easy“ crash, the second time it crashed right after a battle and for the third time, it crashed in midst of a battle I was onto winning pathways.

What have I done to prevent it? I have force closed the application, force closed all other apps. Now that I am back in the game, it still shows me as a player in a battle. I can see myself from the other side. We are in a middle of a very tight contest thus each and every battle counts double. In case we appear to lose, this crash might be a deciding factor.

On top of it, I had noticed a highly increased lag time whenever I enter any game mode or area. The mode that lags the most if Territory War. It takes up to 3-times longer than what it used to. This is not what I spent my free time on and will not spend it on in the future if this does not get fixed. It takes way too much time to just check the score, territories and so on.

Thanks for your answer and solution in advance.

Greetings,
TMK

Message 21 of 90 (696 Views)

Re: App will not load beyond Loading Cantina Screen

★★★★★ Newbie

Dang no hookup of loot for the lost time EA?

Message 22 of 90 (694 Views)

Can't load my game, says error with my connection on both WiFi and mobile data

★★★ Novice
Can't load the game, says error with connection. Tried clearing the cache, didn't work. Cleared data, didn't work. Re installed game, didn't work. Both my WiFi and mobile data works fine. No issue with time and location. Using the same device and internet connection to type this
Message 23 of 90 (708 Views)

Connection problem star Wars galaxy of Heroes

★★★ Newbie
İ have perfect connection and game doesnt Connect. İ am loosing my payout time. Please help immediatly
Message 24 of 90 (734 Views)

Re: Connection problem star Wars galaxy of Heroes

★★★ Newbie
My username is retrovader
Message 25 of 90 (733 Views)

Re: Connection Error?!?!

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Even with restart getting stuck at splash screen ... Checking for Updates

Message 27 of 90 (1,013 Views)

★★ Novice
I can't get a connection either. And right before fleet arena payout. Worst timing ever.
Message 28 of 90 (991 Views)

Server down?

★★★ Newbie
No connection possible
Message 29 of 90 (704 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here. Fleet payout in 30 mins and haat in 1.5h.
Message 30 of 90 (978 Views)