Re: Connection Error

by NJMartin58

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connection Error

★★★ Newbie

Connection error. Can't load into game. Everything was fine till I tried to do padme event and then went into infinite loading screen. I then closed app and tried to reopen only to get loading screen into connection error. Please help me Obi-Wan Kenobi you are my only hope.

The_Last_Chef

Message 3 of 31 (2,554 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, everyone!

The connectivity issues have been resolved. Here's some information from the forums:

CG_SBCrumb <SWGOH DEV TEAM> posted:

Hi folks,

We are aware that some players are having issues connecting to the game. The team is investigating the cause and will deploy a fix as soon as possible.

---

We have found the issue and launched a fix just a few moments ago. This should resolve the connection issues in the next 30 minute but we will continue to monitor.

---

Connection Issues appear to be resolved. If you continue to have problems, please head over to AnswersHQ

Thanks! Have fun out there!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 25 of 31 (3,258 Views)

All Replies

Game won't load or crashes

★★★ Newbie

About a week ago, the game started minimizing itself, and would require it to be reloaded. Now, the game won't start and make it past the loading screen, and the loading screen has a dialogue box, but no text. It has the one blue button and the one green button, that usually appears for the update warning, but nothing is showing up in them.

I've force stopped the game, I've cleared the cache, the game, and my phone don't have updates, and the problem persists on both Wifi and data connections.

Message 1 of 31 (2,325 Views)

Re: Game won't load or crashes

★★ Apprentice

I was doing Padme's event. Cleared the 4th stage and it locked up not saying victory and when I tried to reconnect it was stuck on game updates then gave an connection error.

Message 2 of 31 (2,307 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here. I replied to a different topic. I have gotten the connection Error -> There is an error with your connection. I rebooted my phone as well.

I was on stage 4 and it wouldn't give the victory and just stayed there. I closed the game and now I am getting the above error.

Message 4 of 31 (2,498 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was just doing the sith triumvirate raid when it just cut out
Message 5 of 31 (2,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Both iOS and Android. WiFi and cell service.
Message 6 of 31 (2,478 Views)

Game won't load...again

★★ Novice

Can't log in to play,

I've been trying to get in to the game to play but the game won't load. I've tried several times and even restarting my phone and still no way to get in.

Message 7 of 31 (2,309 Views)

★★ Apprentice

same issue here. ios; wifi and cell service. maybe there server crashed from everyone running the event?

Message 8 of 31 (2,451 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same problem: iOS - Both iPhone and iPad - Both WiFi Connection and regular cell connection

Message 9 of 31 (2,427 Views)

game stuck at loading screen

★ Novice

Game gets stuck on loading screen

Message 10 of 31 (2,286 Views)