by Merklynn31

Original Post

Re: Connection Error?!?!

★★★ Newbie
Same problem Frown
Message 81 of 90 (555 Views)

Connection issues only on SWGOH

★ Novice
I keep getting "There is an error with your connection" messages. All other apps are working and connect just fine. Is SWGOH having issues right now?

Yes, I have shut down the phone, updated the version, and tried all avenues of troubleshooting.
Message 82 of 90 (503 Views)

Re: TW lost due to connection issues

★★★ Newbie
We lost by 14 banners. We had 6 players unable to log for several hours
Message 83 of 90 (503 Views)

Unable to connect

★★★ Newbie
I was not able to connect the entire time during my bonus energy refresh. No matter what I did, close the app, use WiFi, use my data, uninstall and reinstall it did not work! I am very upset as this screwed me over on my bonus energy! I want you to make this right! I want my energy and some compensation for your screw up!
Message 84 of 90 (504 Views)

Re: Connection Error

★★★ Newbie

Yep I’m having the same problem on iOS and android, lost bonus energy and probably arena ranks , let’s hope EA compensate but I doubt it

Message 85 of 90 (519 Views)

★ Apprentice

yay im in, got a terrible score in arena and fleet arena since I couldn't compete and we lost territory wars though, wonder what capital games are going to do about that.  Probably nothing grr.

Message 86 of 90 (550 Views)

Re: Connection Error

★★★ Newbie

i dont think they will compensate, they were down for a bit 2 nights ago and still nothing was given and it was during an energy refresh same as today. lost out on TW and refresh at noon. admins on this better compensate for both times cause its getting ridiculous

Message 87 of 90 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My po is soon, I am everyday 1 in my server that issue cost 500 crystal and arena tokens 

Message 88 of 90 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue going on 2 hrs now
Message 89 of 90 (520 Views)

★★★ Novice
I was having the same problem but 15 minutes ago it started working again
Message 90 of 90 (502 Views)