Original Post

Re: Connection Error?!?!

★★★ Newbie
Lets calculate losses.
No bonus energy
Potential loss in territory wars because of incapacity to play
No bonus cantina energy
The time it takes to notify of failure
And why is the error in my connection? EA is the one that has the connection failure not me.

Message 61 of 90 (388 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The tab name in for the page EA tom directs us to says Solved: Unable to connect. I'm having the same issue like many and using iOS/comcast wifi.  

Message 62 of 90 (385 Views)

Re: Server down?

★★★ Newbie
Missed arena and fleet payout.... about to miss haat

Some reaction would be welcome.
Message 63 of 90 (355 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, me and some of my guild mates cannot enter the game. And I hope we do not get screwed up on the TW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzqj-7xGHko&feature=youtu.be

Message 64 of 90 (382 Views)

★★ Novice
We just lost a territory war thanks to this... couldn't login for the better part of an hour this morning... had to uninstall and reinstall the app but then in game chat server was down so couldn't issue commands to my guild... turns out several couldn't login as well when i went on discord and we lost TW by 4 teams that we easily could have beat and would have given us the points we needed... on top of that we also lost the achievement for our 12th tw win
Message 65 of 90 (464 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 66 of 90 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same problem. As i know our whole guild lost connection right at the time of raiding pit.. awesome only one had the luck and confirmed his dmg...nice EA.. nice...
Message 67 of 90 (424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ditto just feel i need to complain because im bored and my Wedge isnt leveling without me.

Message 68 of 90 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I didn't mention Samsung galaxy A5 central Europe. And now problem with my connection.
Message 69 of 90 (395 Views)

Connection Error Still Ongoing

★★★ Newbie

connection error  has been coming up on my phone for almost 2 hours. ive uninstalled other apps to make sure i had room on my phone thinking it was an update but it isnt, still locking up on the screen shot i attached just now.

-darthluke42

Message 70 of 90 (307 Views)