Re: App will not load beyond Loading Cantina Screen

by Sebzero11

Original Post

Connection Error?!?!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Everything is working great then I get Connection Error. 2 accounts, both on iOS, WiFi and cell data failed. This is the second time this week we’ve had random fail with no explaination...how bout hooking us up when you make it that we can’t play?
Message 26 of 90 (2,111 Views)

Game will not load

★ Novice
The game will not progress past the Loading Cantina screen. I have already lost my bonus energy on 2 different accounts.
Message 1 of 90 (1,855 Views)

stuck on splash screen swgoh

★★★ Newbie

Stuck on splash screen. Loaded form phone and stuck.  Loaded in bluestacks, started a fresh game, then went to link my account and stuck on splash screen. 

Message 2 of 90 (1,853 Views)

App will not load beyond Loading Cantina Screen

★★★ Novice
I have been trying to log in for my bonus energy and dailies and time is about to expire. When I open the app it will not load past the Loading Cantina screen. Multiple restarts and reboots of device. Both on mobile and WiFi.

Please advise.
Message 3 of 90 (2,001 Views)

SWGOH Won't start

★★ Novice
On start up for game, gets to loading screen, says loading cantina and then freezes won't do anything else, help.
Message 4 of 90 (1,838 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
I've been fighting with this for a few hours. I'm on Android, Moto. I've cleared my cache, restarted the phone, uninstalled/reinstalled the app.
Nothing has helped.
Message 5 of 90 (1,978 Views)

★★ Novice
Same. IOS
Message 6 of 90 (1,959 Views)

Swgoh wont open

★★ Novice
Currently i haven't been able to open swog for the last 2 hours. Is there a known issue or an update in progress?

App just sits at the loading screen. No updates have been applied to my s8+
Message 7 of 90 (1,809 Views)

Stuck on “Loading Cantina”

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem multiple people seem to be having, it was working fine a couple of hours ago. I tried numerous things such as deleting the app, restarting my phone etc. I have iphone 7+

Ally code:342-218-437
Please resolve this issue, thank you.
Message 8 of 90 (1,870 Views)

Re: Stuck on “Loading Cantina”

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Same here...Samsung Galaxy S8+.

Ally code: 872-294-165
Message 9 of 90 (1,864 Views)