Connection Error around every battle and more

by Frazpike

Original Post

Connection Error around every battle and more

★★ Apprentice

For the past week or so I've been having a tonne of connection issues. Sometimes I get stuck on the loading screen, but mostly its before and after battles. Usually I need to wait for 30 seconds to a minute and then the "Connection Error There's an error with your connection" message pops up. I press Try again, it spends a while longer loading and it goes through. There has been occasions when it timed out and client needed to be restarted. It's annoying spending so much time just waiting. It happens about 19/20 times around a battle, every now and then around just changing between game modes from the starting menu.

SWGoH is the only app that experiences these issues. I have issues loading any other app. I don't normally play any other games on my phone, but I downloaded another (newer and larger) game just to see if it was games in general causing the issues. But nothing. No issues. No issues with Youtube, Netflix or anything.

I've tried switching between Wifi and Mobile data traffic, no difference. I've tried restarting my phone, no difference. I even just now tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and nothing.

I have a OnePlus 8, Android 11, the latest OS, the latest version of the game.

Message 1 of 2 (312 Views)

Re: Connection Error around every battle and more

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Same thing here. Connection problems since 2 days ago. In 4G Im unable to log in as usual, only in H+. While using 4G, it logs into my google play account (so my connectin is fine) but then stops at "loading cantina". Moreover, the game is full of error messages etc. Sometimes when Im already logged in, if I switch from H+ to 4G, it works just fine until I log off. Other games work fine as usual, I can surf the net, load sites etc. My connection is fine. Im using android too.
Message 2 of 2 (285 Views)