Re: Connection Error and Loading

by MikeFireman911

Original Post

Connection Error and Loading

★ Apprentice

Issues with repeated connection error messages. Multiple/dozens of times per game play. No issues with home Wfi and have run through the troubleshooting guide. Same experience for all guild members and observed on live streams. 

Main issues is during PvP (Territory Wars and GAC) upon completion of the battle and the game not progressing to completion for victory. Experiencing (other players also) that the combat timer is still running unseen and times out. Extremely frustrating to win a battle and have the timeout, losing the team attempt and win.  This is also effecting PvE in TB and ships.

Message 1 of 3 (364 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @MikeFireman911,

We're limited in what we can try here as the troubleshooting options on mobile are all listed in the troubleshooting guide and you've said you've exhausted all of those steps. There's nothing I can additionally advise you as a result to help you limit those connection issues.

At this point though, I would ask you flag this as a bug since troubleshooting didn't help limit them. While it won't resolve your individual issue - it will mean it'll be an issue on the teams radar to track and look into when they can. Bug reports can be created from here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (278 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you for the response.  I will forward to the Bug Report section.  A very frustrating situation for everyone, especially when trying to take part in events (TW, TB, GAC).  Have a great day.

-Mike

Message 3 of 3 (257 Views)