Connection Error/ There is an error with your connection

by CataUID

Original Post

Connection Error/ There is an error with your connection

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,

Can't connect to game, I get a constant error with your connection when I reach 'loading cantina stage'. It's been happening for the past 10 hours.

I'm on a Sony Xperia XA2. also tried on a Samsung phone. I am currently in Malaysia. I tried with VPN in UK, and it works. so maybe this will help you track down. It doesn't work without a VPN

Got Android 9, also tried on Android 12

Things that I tried. Change network

Change device

Restart device

New installation

Log Out of the Webstore

Change EA password.

My Ally code is:675-275-467

Please help, thank you!

Message 1 of 7 (550 Views)

Re: Connection Error/ There is an error with your connection

★ Novice

The problem solved itself after 20h. Still, would be nice if there is a fix, for other people that might have this problem.

Given that it was temporarily solved by a VPN, might be something to do with the location.

Message 2 of 7 (507 Views)

★ Novice

It started again like yesterday.

Managed to play in the morning, but in the afternoon it stopped. Same like my first post.

Message 3 of 7 (495 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CataUID Im from Malaysia too.. our entire guild is having the same issue. still not resolved
Message 4 of 7 (467 Views)

★ Novice
@zauq-i Try to vpn thing. I managed to get it working temporarily on bluestacks with vpn. I know it's not optimal, but it was the only way to get it working.
Also, I noticed sometimes I can connect, usually at night or in the morning, but not in the afternoon or evening.
Maybe if we can get more exposure, someone official will give us an answer or solution
Message 5 of 7 (454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Appears to have fixed itself. The game has been good for the last 24hrs. Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (424 Views)

★ Novice

I’ve been seeing this off and on for the last couple of days.  It seems to clear up and then comes back a few hours later.  I’ve tried switching networks, etc. but I just have to keep hitting try again over and over again until it resolves itself.

Message 7 of 7 (375 Views)