Connecting to the servers

by MarkkyPooh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connecting to the servers

★★★ Novice

Hey, how's it going,

Ever since the new update came out I haven't been able to connect to the servers. What should I do to fix this? I just want to hop on and enjoy the new update. 

Please let me know

Thank you in advance 

- MarkkyPooh

Message 1 of 12 (896 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connecting to the servers

★ Guide
@EA_Atic The client patch seems to have smoothed out issues on PS4. My Xbox buddies are still freezing-out or crashing after nearly every match (requiring a game restart), and occasionally getting DC'd after character selection. We suspect crossplay might be a factor.

View in thread

Message 9 of 12 (716 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
We had some server issues last night that has been fixed. Still seeing issues? @MarkkyPooh

/Atic
Message 2 of 12 (858 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic fixed all? u joking right?
Message 3 of 12 (841 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic wrote:
We had some server issues last night that has been fixed. Still seeing issues? @MarkkyPooh

/Atic

Is this some kind of joke?

Every single lobby I actually happen to get into, after multiple tries, are half full and you're lucky if you get even one team mate to play with. This is absolutely disgusting from Respawn tbh.

Message 4 of 12 (827 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here that's how it been for me like how do they expect us to do this event if we cant even play the game

Message 5 of 12 (807 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Hey Atic, it is still happening how am I supposed to do the event/daily if I have a 50/50 chance of getting into a match or a match with a full team?
Message 6 of 12 (791 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic Nothing seems to be fixed. It's worse tonight than it was yesterday afternoon. I, or a teammate, have been kicked or dropped from every game we've played today since 8pm. I've yet to play a successful solo game with a full trio since the patch went live.

If we're lucky, whoever got booted can rejoin the game. However, it's more likely for teammates to drop than try to reconnect.
Message 7 of 12 (778 Views)

EA DICE Team

@nebwise @MarkkyPooh @5ilverwolf @ImmaADV 

Despite improvements Friday, we're still seeing roughly three times the normal rate of disconnect errors in APEX, and a full return to normal may take until our next planned patch on Sept 22. We'll extend the current ranked split by one week—that update will go live Monday.

https://twitter.com/Respawn/status/1439000737082757128

/Atic 

Message 8 of 12 (739 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic The client patch seems to have smoothed out issues on PS4. My Xbox buddies are still freezing-out or crashing after nearly every match (requiring a game restart), and occasionally getting DC'd after character selection. We suspect crossplay might be a factor.
Message 9 of 12 (717 Views)

EA DICE Team
Its been a while how is it looking now? @nebwise

/Atic
Message 10 of 12 (676 Views)