Re: Connecting to Match

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connecting to Match

★★ Novice

Have had issues with playing Apex since season 5 released. I play on Xbox and can’t seem to consistently make it into matches. It’s very spotty but I either get a time out error or I get the error shown in the photo below from the game. It’s very frustrating because this is the 2nd day I’ve missed of apex this season and will make it difficult to keep up with the new missions since I can only find one treasure pack a day. I would like to see something done about this or get some tips on it. I typically run on Virginia 1 or Virginia 2 server at about 85-95 ping and 0-2% packet loss so not terrible. I ready up in game and it will show that it is match making but when it starts to connect to a match it just sits at the ready up screen and never loads in until it either gives me a time out error or the game logic error. Please help. 

Message 1 of 4 (301 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Thanks @EA_Kent . I went through the steps and nothing seemed to work but I just deleted the game and reinstalled and so far it has worked great! I don’t know if something messed up during the update but I had also noticed that the Game Picture when looking through my library was still the picture from Season 4 of Apex Legends with Revenant as the cover. That’s what made me think it had to do with a bad update to my game. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (219 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Sil3nt_Sh00t3r

I'd like to try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help with the connection issues you've been seeing. 

When you've got the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help site to see if that helps. If it keeps happening after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know how you get on afterward. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (232 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks @EA_Kent . I went through the steps and nothing seemed to work but I just deleted the game and reinstalled and so far it has worked great! I don’t know if something messed up during the update but I had also noticed that the Game Picture when looking through my library was still the picture from Season 4 of Apex Legends with Revenant as the cover. That’s what made me think it had to do with a bad update to my game. 

Message 3 of 4 (220 Views)

Community Manager

@Sil3nt_Sh00t3r 

Got it, thanks for letting me know! I'm glad to hear it's working for you now. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (195 Views)