Connecting problem

★★ Novice

I plays with ps4 but cannot even enter the game

Message 1 of 9 (463 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connecting problem

Community Manager

Hi @gfsderrdew

Do you also play on PS4, or are you playing on a different platform? Have you had the chance to run through any troubleshooting at all since this started happening? 

@TeaLeafEggXKC 

When you have a chance can you try resetting the password on your EA Account to see if you're able to sign in after that? I've seen some cases where updating the password can help get past similar errors. 

For more information on how to update the password check out the EA Help website. Let me know if you're still having any trouble logging in after that. Thanks again!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (353 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @TeaLeafEggXKC

What are you seeing when you try starting up Apex Legends? Are you running into a particular error? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 9 (459 Views)

★★ Novice

I opened the game at about 9:15pm in Hong Kong time, i could play one game, but after that my server crashed , so i quit the game to restart, after that i couldn't enter the game and keep failing to enter no matter how many time i tried

Message 3 of 9 (448 Views)

Community Manager

@TeaLeafEggXKC 

Got it, thanks!

Are you getting a message that says something about an invalid token? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 9 (436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I may be having the same problem. To be specific, when I load up Apex and get to the sign in screen in the bottom left hand corner where it says Data Center it says "Downloading...0" and when I try to sign in it just keeps me in the Sign In menu with no Error code or message. 

Message 5 of 9 (425 Views)

★★ Novice

Hmm, nope , i dont get any (invalid token) message

Just getting a message of (failing to login to origin, please contact EA if you have any problems)

Message 6 of 9 (397 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @gfsderrdew

Do you also play on PS4, or are you playing on a different platform? Have you had the chance to run through any troubleshooting at all since this started happening? 

@TeaLeafEggXKC 

When you have a chance can you try resetting the password on your EA Account to see if you're able to sign in after that? I've seen some cases where updating the password can help get past similar errors. 

For more information on how to update the password check out the EA Help website. Let me know if you're still having any trouble logging in after that. Thanks again!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 9 (354 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I am playing on PS4, but seems like my problem has been solved!i can play Apex and without any problem

im giving you a largest thank on helping me with the issue, thank you so much

Message 8 of 9 (350 Views)

Community Manager

@TeaLeafEggXKC 

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear you were able to get back online. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 9 (323 Views)