Re: Connectibity Issue's

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Connectibity Issue's

★ Novice

Cannot enter the game, each time I do the connectivity is the issue or the server is full. Been trying for the past 30 minutes, with no avail. Even if I do get in the game, I cannot start a match because it kicked me. Error: connection to server timed out

Message 1 of 6 (221 Views)

Community Manager
@TrashiWitch Have you been able to get into a match?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (171 Views)

★ Novice

The farthest i get is to character selection then it will kick me and say 1 of 3 things. 

1. Server is full

2. Incorrect token 

3. Error 101

Message 3 of 6 (161 Views)

Community Manager

@TrashiWitch Those can be connected to different issues, is there one that seems to pop up more?

I will link some threads to check out let me know if one of these seems more similar to what you are experiencing.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 6 (142 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, connection to server timed out is the most common. Im on ps4.

Message 5 of 6 (133 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TrashiWitch Thanks for confirming, can you try going through the steps here first and seeing if this continues? 

Illium.png

Message 6 of 6 (122 Views)