Connect Problem

by Korhanb12

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Connect Problem

★ Novice

Hello;

I bought ps4 yesterday it was secondhand. Im trying to connect to ea online in Fifa 20, i see "gameplay recording paused because you entered blocked scene" this message on top. And the game freezes. How can i fix this problem? And whats the problem? I can play offline mode without problem. PSN id: korhanb12 Please help me. 

Message 1 of 6 (303 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Connect Problem

Community Manager

Hi there, @Korhanb12.

Try switching your connection to a hot spot. Then, switch back to your normal network and try playing again. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (273 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi there, @Korhanb12.

Try switching your connection to a hot spot. Then, switch back to your normal network and try playing again. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (274 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_AljoHello Aljo. I dont know how did but it was wroked for me. I used my Iphone for Hot Spot and i connected to ea servers, after i reconnected to my main wifi and problem fixed.

Thanks a lot!

Message 3 of 6 (250 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Korhanb12 

Great! If you have any other issues, please reach out to us again. Good luck on the pitch and stay safe!

Message 4 of 6 (205 Views)
Highlighted

Problem Connecting to EA Servers PS4

★★★ Newbie

Hye guys. I have problem to connect to EA Servers. It keep saying that entered blocked scene which I have no idea what is that. I got no problem playing other online game but this one is a mystery to me. And I keep playing offline and couldn’t play feature like FUT20 or Volta. BTW. I’m using PS4. I used to let the connecting to EA Servers pop up for 2 hours but nothing happened. I still can’t connect

Message 5 of 6 (126 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Problem Connecting to EA Servers PS4

Community Manager

Hello, @Bisonkenobi.

Try connecting your PS4 to a mobile hotspot. If you're able to connect to online modes after that, switch back to your normal connection. Let me know if this helps or not. Thanks!

Message 6 of 6 (92 Views)
Twitter Stream