Compromised email, need to transfer account to new email address.

by IamMooz

Original Post

Compromised email, need to transfer account to new email address.

★★★★★ Newbie

Need help transferring my account. My personal email was recently compromised and I will be discontinuing its use. I need to transfer my current account from the first email to a second one. Cannot use the FB link as it's broken, and EA help has been very very very unhelpful. I've either gotten shuffled around or completely ignored. It's ridiculous.

Please help me transfer my account as I cannot use my current email anymore.

I've contacted EA help on multiple occasions:

1. They thought I was referring to 'The Simpsons' game (even though SWGoH was chosen as the game option. Case was then closed.

2. EA help consultant gave me instructions to follow that were not complete and did not do anywhere near what I was looking for. Case was then closed.

3. EA help consultant said they would respond, but still hasn't. Case was then closed.

4. EA Help online says I can only contact them during 8am-11pm UTC, however that doesn't suit my time as I'm in Aus, how is it that I can only contact them at a very specific time ONLY?

Message 1 of 2 (217 Views)

Re: Compromised email, need to transfer account to new email address.

@IamMooz Hi, unfortunately customer support is the only option to transfer your account while Facebook link is disabled.
The live chat options are currently limited due to the covid19 pandemic. See this post for info about all support options.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Current-Support-options/m-p/9021096#M2473