Re: Completed Bounties, but no reward

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Completed Bounties, but no reward

★★★ Newbie

I completed my bounties, but I didn't get any reward for them. Oddly, I also have two Play as GDI bounties instead of a Play as NOD one like usual.

Persona ID: 1003139269537

Message 1 of 8 (702 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @jrhea1984,

With the latest update the Bounties were changed to give everyone the chance to complete them. You now have the option to complete all five of them within more than 24 hours. This means, for example, you completed 3 one day and then 2 new ones the other day, which gives you the final reward crate. You can still complete the remaining 3 new ones the other day, which will count towards the next reward crate, but you won't be able to claim another reward crate the same day. In your example, it looks like you needed to complete one more Bounty to collect the crate and then completed the other 4 Bounties as well, which counted towards the next reward crate. Does that make sense to you?

The two (duplicate) bounties "Play as NOD" was already flagged as a bug.

Message 2 of 8 (671 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I completed all my bounties but can't claim the crate what's going on please fix this.

Message 3 of 8 (643 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @demonicspidey and thank you for your post.

Did you had those 5 Bounties open from the previous day by any chance but your crate progress was at 4/5 like in the attached screenshot?

In that example, I could complete all 5 Bounties, claim my reward crate and my progress towards the next crate would be 4/5 again.

We've recently changed the Bounty system to keep your progress from the previous day, if not completed, to give players a chance to complete them the next day instead of starting all over again. All details about this can be found HERE.

Message 4 of 8 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue with bounties (all fresh from today) 5/5 completed,  but the crate progress bar only indicates 4/5. Please fix this bug, I can not earn my crate and likely any future bounty crates if this is not fixed. This presents a serious challenge to effective leveling up. Also  for the record, all of mine were GDI bounties.

Message 5 of 8 (610 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Do you have your Player ID (Settings -> About) at hand, so we can have a look? Thank you!

Message 6 of 8 (587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same issue as above - all bounties completed but due to a duplicate can't claim chest.

Player ID 1003522949603

Please resolve 

Thanks

Message 7 of 8 (562 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @skeletroy116.

Did this happen after the update 1.1.3 was rolled out? We had a fix for that in the update but if this is still happening we will look into it again.

Message 8 of 8 (542 Views)