Re: Compensation where it is due

by 0sigh0

Original Post

Compensation where it is due

★★★ Newbie

I would like to be compensated for all the troubles and time I've spent with my issues and resolving them. First problem was when i bought twitch prime just for the wattson loot. i bought it, said i had got the loot but then when going into apex it wasn't there, i had made a case and it took a month to be resolved. Then when wanting to purchase the first ever Battle Pass i went to buy my 1000 coins i was charged but never received them, had to wait 24 hours and i ended up receiving them last night February the 6th of 2020 when i bought them October 2019. had when going to purchase the new battle pass again, i went to buy my 1000 coins and i did not receive them and had to wait another 24 hours. and this doesn't include chat time, i had just spent nearly 2 whole hours in a chat discussing my missing coins when i was told to come back in 24 hours and if they weren't there i would be given them, and during that time i was then told that i was already given those coins so i had to argue more that i hadn't.

My point is, that every time I've gone to buy something or receive loot it screws up and ends up wasting my own time and my gaming time so i deserved to be compensated appropriately and not to mention the horrible and rude tech support I've had to deal with when all i did was spend my money and not receive my loot.

Message 1 of 3 (173 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@0sigh0
Something must be wrong with your account.
I always receive my coins on Xbox and i use Paypal.
I hope they fix your account so it doesn't happen again.

Maybe open a case and tell them about it.

Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SpyrosFPS I've opened several, talked for 2 hours and it was just going back and forth, ended up telling me to make a forum post to get my compensation. and in both recent cases i asked if my account is okay and they said it was fine and nothing is wrong with it, but yeah i hope it gets fixed also cause like i said above its not a 1 time thing.
Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)