Companion app sbc

by Egbiestar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Companion app sbc

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

I've had several issues on the companion app whilst doing sbc's.

When I fill the squad from low to high it sometimes fills high rated cards whilst there are many lower rated cards available.

This resulted in accidentally putting my untradeable de Bruyne in a gold upgrade..

The companion app doesn't ask for a confirmation so I lost my de Bruyne thanks to some lame bug..

Could you look into this please and refund my KdB. 

Edit: I just checked and 8 gold cams rated lower as 81 so it's ridiculous that de Bruyne got put in the sbc while I selected low to high!

Thanks in forward. 

Message 1 of 4 (95 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Companion app sbc

Community Manager

Hi there, @Egbiestar.

We're not able to replace items lost due to accidental SBC submissions. In the future, I advise that you check all the players being submitted and replace any you want to keep with players you don't mind losing. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (70 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Egbiestar.

We're not able to replace items lost due to accidental SBC submissions. In the future, I advise that you check all the players being submitted and replace any you want to keep with players you don't mind losing. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (71 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's not an accident on my side lol,

The companion app malfunctioned, that's why I lost a 91 rated player in a gold upgrade which requires no rating at all..

Atleast let someone look into this because it's not my fault, like I said already. I had 8 players rated lower as de Bruyne on his position!! And he got submitted as lowest rated player. 

Perhaps make us confirm on our submission in the companion app, the game itself has it, why not in the app?

Message 3 of 4 (66 Views)

Community Manager

@Egbiestar 

Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (63 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help