Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Companion Select Not Working

by Fred_vdp

Original Post

Companion Select Not Working

★★★★ Newbie

Game Glitches If I Try to Switch Liam or Cora out for Vetra on Eos.

So I'm on the first planet, and obviously have the first three companions. When I try to use a forward station, and I select Vetra for either one, not only does Vetra not show up, but the companion just outright disappears.  Her name shows up on the forward station, but the pictures aren't showing up for companion select either, so I'm just having to constantly load my manual save. Also, if I try to have Vetra in the party, even when she doesn't appear and the 2nd companion is missing, it won't allow me to manual save. 

If I try to take Vetra off the Tempest, the game gets stuck in the infinite loading glitch. Is vetra still just bugged, is this common? I'd love to try to replay this game but if it is going to be so buggy I can't choose certain companions, then there doesn't seem much point to me. 

Message 1 of 2 (138 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Companion Select Not Working

Hero

Is this on PC? If so, right click the game in Origin and select the repair option.

If you're on console, turn off the console, unplug it, then plug it back in and turn it on again.

I don't work for EA.

Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help