Companion Pack?

by thegodofchuck

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Companion Pack?

★★★★ Novice

I doubt there has actually been any discussion so far, but I did not realize the packs were being embargoed so quickly now.  Has there been any word as to whether there will be Grand Companion Packs like the other new style packs?  I would like to get an Akk Dog at some point Wondering  I suppose I can just keep wondering!

Message 1 of 3 (336 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Companion Pack?

[ Edited ]
Hero

As of right now nothing has been said.  I would not expect that anytime soon since the akk Dog and droid are the only two companions so far released.  I can see a pack available once there are a large enough group of companions that would warrant an RNG to work like with the armor packs.

Right now unfortunately would be to either 1, save up for one off the GTN or open a pack and hope to get it.  Other option is to buy the packs, hypercrates, etc and sell those on the GTN to get the cost of the Akk Dog.

Like right now hyper crates go for about 5 mil on the GTN, Akk Dog is about 12 - 15 mil so if you sell 3 Hypercrates you can afford the akk dog.  I try to horde my cc that I earn each month for things like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (332 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

As of right now nothing has been said.  I would not expect that anytime soon since the akk Dog and droid are the only two companions so far released.  I can see a pack available once there are a large enough group of companions that would warrant an RNG to work like with the armor packs.

Right now unfortunately would be to either 1, save up for one off the GTN or open a pack and hope to get it.  Other option is to buy the packs, hypercrates, etc and sell those on the GTN to get the cost of the Akk Dog.

Like right now hyper crates go for about 5 mil on the GTN, Akk Dog is about 12 - 15 mil so if you sell 3 Hypercrates you can afford the akk dog.  I try to horde my cc that I earn each month for things like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (333 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Pretty much exactly what I thought.  Still, never hurts to put your ear to the ground Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (309 Views)