Community Crashing Troubleshooting Guide

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Community Crashing Troubleshooting Guide

★★★ Newbie

The game has literally been unplayable for the past week for me PlayStation almost this an absolute joke so glad you made money off me since what’s the point in even trying to play if it’ll just continue to crash anyways since I’ve had this issue since launch for you guys this * ridiculous that you guys are unable to stop crash’s and it has been worse since the last blood hound event and has just continually gotten worse so fix your * or i want a refund for every purchase on my account since the game is literally unplayable for me as it crashes whenever I try to join a match

Message 711 of 825 (4,624 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA Apex, is getting ridiculous, I’m over here grinding to rank up and y’all want to take 96 rp !!!! Every time I lag out !!! I’m on ps4 and I’m getting fed up !! I’m trying to call y’all so I can complain and get my rp back but y’alls website literally has a sex hotline phone number for us and canada which made me even more upset ! 

Message 712 of 825 (4,590 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi can you tell me what have you done to fix it or not cause I have the same problem . It would be great thanks .

Message 713 of 825 (4,377 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Season 5 worked great until the patch 1.39. Now i cant play in any modes except training. Pregame crash every time. Ive erased game and online saved data, cleared cache. Running out of ideas. Please help!
Message 714 of 825 (4,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yup there is def some serious server stability issues atm since season 5.Also Im wondering why this is not on the list of things to look into on the trello site.

Message 715 of 825 (4,122 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@WvGoDFather Hi I play Apex alot and i dont use any hacks but why did i get banned from the game when im legit i just play and not cheat so can some one help me out plz>
Message 716 of 825 (3,895 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry My pc are more than good enough for the system requirements. And i have tried all of the troubleshootings steps. EA and respawn have to revert the last update. None of ur steps works for anyone on this problem. This is on EA and respawn not on our pc's.....
Message 717 of 825 (3,791 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you have a big freeze just like me, please check my post here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Apex-Legends-definitive-freeze/m-p/9269012#M77675

One freeze, never unfreeze...

No crash, no log, no *.

EA give me back my 10$ your game is the only one that has problem on my config. Seriously.

Message 718 of 825 (3,671 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on a Xbox One X, I have ensured I opened suggested ports for my platform and Apex Legends (3074 to name one).  However I find it very frustrating that I lose RP because either myself or my teammates disconnect mid-drop, mid-game, mid-battle.  My setup:

Xbox One X

Wired Connection (450-500mbps)

Main Menu displays a 80+ ping

Open and use port 3074

Nat type Open

Multiplayer Connection solid

Xbox Live servers up with no issues

Reset router, modem, NAT, cleared any cache or MAC that may need refresh

Power cycle

reinstall

delete saves

However I cannot seem to make any progress due to constant lag, rubber-banding, non-registering bullets, or straight up disconnections.  My most recent instance was about 5mins ago where the whole server crashed.  I was able to reconnect to find over 50% of the lobby still disconnected standing in place to include my team who was eliminated by a duo that happened to reconnect.  Please tell me what I am doing wrong because I have done EVERYTHING your "help section" suggested.  I am just at my wits end with the game.  I love it but recent lobby issues make me want to put it down.

Thanks

Message 719 of 825 (3,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having a problem , everytime i hit 'invite friends' button, my apex crash

Message 720 of 825 (1,427 Views)