Community Crashing Troubleshooting Guide

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Community Crashing Troubleshooting Guide

★★★★★ Apprentice

@mndx The problem is, one of the lead programmers said that the game does *NOT* use AVX instructions.
it uses SSE2 instructions. (check the other crashing thread with Oriostorm's post (he's the programmer).

I confirmed this by testing an AVX offset in both Apex Legends and overwatch.

Even overwatch caused an AVX downclock in the exact same way, but in both games, it kept upclocking repeatedly.

Found out that this is caused by a windows driver that is using AVX instructions in the background (Probably related to direct 3D or I/O or chipset).

Background processes that trigger a downclock can still help stability.

Message 661 of 826 (2,339 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
apex
Message 662 of 826 (2,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hopefully this works because I stay crashing daily I can never play and not get crashed I've spent money on battle pass and more I like this game but if I keep crashing I'm just going to delete it off my system it's not worth the stress 

Message 663 of 826 (2,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game keeps lagging and lagging and crashing I don't know how to fix it here's is the file that is created if you can help me out here, my computer is an Alienware so is not a problem with my computer. 

Help, please 

Message 664 of 826 (2,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This didnt work still wont let me get in the game this is outrageous this needs to be fixed i bought the battle pass cannot even finish it because cant get in the game

Message 665 of 826 (1,977 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same. cant stand it.

Message 666 of 826 (1,894 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still having this issue even after doing everything on the list.

Message 667 of 826 (1,794 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Because you cannot solve a problem by your self? Cant you do a little bit of research to try and find some way the problem that YOU'RE having or does everyone need to do every thing for you?

Message 668 of 826 (1,264 Views)

★★ Novice

I am doing a "little bit of research" and all I find out is that hundreds and thousands of people are having crashes after last patch. Few of them from before. There goes "problem you are having". Please, add something that actually helps.

Message 669 of 826 (1,258 Views)

★★★ Novice
@anikixxl Yup, last PAtch * the game up which ran PERFECTLY since march this year. What the * is Respawn doing
Message 670 of 826 (1,199 Views)