Original Post

Re: Community Crashing Troubleshooting Guide

★★★ Novice

Crashing when people add or invite me

Message 41 of 825 (7,706 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

(PC) Have tried all these solutions. Unfortunately, none have prevented more crashes. Any other possible fixes? 

Message 42 of 825 (7,700 Views)

★★ Novice

Seriously, if WE have to do all that just for your game to work, you guys need to have an update soon, I've tried everything and I have mid game crashes in every single game since 3 days ago, plus anticheat and connection issues, and FPS issues, I tried everything and nothing worked. You need to fix the game.

Message 43 of 825 (7,687 Views)

★★ Novice

So I did all of the steps as well. I ran Call of Duty multiplayer just to check that everything was working and was getting my usual 140-165 fps at max settings with Gsync enabled. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and origin (full uninstalls). Tried rolling back drivers, clean boots, disabling my OC's,  the entire works. I followed all the steps on the Easy Anti Cheat page as well. Nothing is working. 

I get the Easy Anti Cheat screen with the blue load bar, and then I get the Apex window to pop up, but it is just solid white. Then it closes on it's own and does nothing else. 

I have already played around 100 games with no issue. No idea what triggered this. But it needs to be fixed. I have spent 4 hours straight trouble shooting this with no results. 

Windows 10 Home 64 bit Build 17134

i7 8086k @5.1 GHz

32GB RAM

ASUS ROG Strix 1080ti running NVIDIA 418.81 (which I updated today, after which the game would not run. Note that I did fresh installs of both 417.71 and 417.35 with no success)

Message 44 of 825 (7,673 Views)

★★★ Novice

Fix your damn game going on 1 week now same result. no efforts except a stupid laundry list of common sense fixes that everyone in the gaming world would try prior to bitching. 

Message 45 of 825 (7,640 Views)

★★★ Novice

If it's a crash with no error for you my fix was to disable antivirus in the windows defender. http://www.wisecleaner.com/how-to/119-how-to-turn-off-windows-defender-in-windows-10.html / EA have done nothing productive aside from putting all out ideas in one place rather than just updating their game. gl guys

Message 46 of 825 (7,575 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@aeTheGlow wrote:

If it's a crash with no error for you my fix was to disable antivirus in the windows defender. http://www.wisecleaner.com/how-to/119-how-to-turn-off-windows-defender-in-windows-10.html / EA have done nothing productive aside from putting all out ideas in one place rather than just updating their game. gl guys

Trying to inactive the firewall now.

Tried inactivated my Avast anti virus before still crashed.

Message 47 of 825 (7,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on xbox, I think it's a good game and with a lot of potential but they must solve this problem as quickly as possible because if they continue like that, the community will end up leaving. I get good loot only left two or three squadrons of the end and kick me out without marking any problem just put error in the middle of the screen and just like that without more... remember why pubg  went to the trash and did not recover

Message 48 of 825 (7,551 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

GTX 2070, Ryzen 5 2600 and 16GB ram, I always have stutters. WTH.

Message 49 of 825 (7,461 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
get over yourselves,people trying to play 2019 games on old quad core phenoms ffs just buy ryzen
Message 50 of 825 (7,455 Views)