Just got this crash report.

PC specs 

I7 7700k oc to 4.5

32 gb ram 

gtx 1080 ti

Message 643 of 826 (1,957 Views)

Re: Community Crashing Troubleshooting Guide

★★★ Newbie

This is quite the comprehensive list of fixes for all the things that could possibly be causing these crashes. I mean, I just got Origin today and thought I'd give this Battle Royale a shot--my first BR game ever actually--and I have been unable to finish a game without a crash. So I, and everyone else playing this, has to ask himself, why should I bother going through all of this work to get a game running when there are games right now that are fully functional and have almost no crashes at all? In my case, I can play Warframe, CSGO, modded Crysis, and a myriad other games of every genre--on Steam, GOG, Twitch, etc.--without having to spend 1 minute on troubleshooting! Don't get me wrong, this game is good from what little I have played, but is it worth my time and sanity trying to get a AAA Battle Royale game from 2019 to run properly? This is * I used to do in the 90s when Windows 95 and games did not mix at all. Those days are over. My time is far too valuable for this game in its current state. Either the developer fixes this problem or I'm done. I'm sure there are very many others who also value their time highly and will move on to something that works out of the box. It's a shame. Maybe I'll check back with the game in a few months.

Message 644 of 826 (1,955 Views)

★ Novice
so you wasted your time typing this?
Message 645 of 826 (1,935 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still Crashing

Message 646 of 826 (1,934 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hope it's help to fix this. 

Message 647 of 826 (1,932 Views)

★ Novice

Setup:

i5 4670K (Stock)

16GB DDR3 1600

RX 480 8GB Reference (Stock)

Windows 10 1809 (build 17763.379), fully patched

Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019, v.19.3.2

Message 648 of 826 (1,778 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having some trouble updating the game. When ever I try to udpdate it just stops downloading at some point and I can't even cancel the update without reinstalling Origin itself. It looks something like this.

https://imgur.com/a/9jtmk7L

I tried downloading in safe mode and disabling my firewall but that doesn't help either. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
Message 649 of 826 (1,753 Views)

★★ Novice
I have a very similar setup and crash often. In fact, most of the time my game is hitching/micro stuttering.
i5 4440S, 16BG RAM, RX 480 4GB MSI OC Cool, Windows 10, same amd driver too
Message 650 of 826 (1,749 Views)