Re: Community Crashing Troubleshooting Guide

★★★★ Apprentice

wow .. the crashes today....

Message 581 of 826 (1,118 Views)

★ Guide
Try this guide by me guys. Everyone who tried it said it works like a charm

Hope it helps every one of you too

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIX-Stabilize-CTD-Random-Crash-to-Desktop/m-p/7662109
Message 582 of 826 (1,089 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Dont waste your time with the above "fix".
Message 583 of 826 (1,031 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So much stats lost.... Because of crashes... 

Message 584 of 826 (971 Views)

★ Guide
@SvenskFisk There are already 5 people said that it works. If it doesn't work for you then im sorry i tried to help you.

Plus it doesn't say its and absolute fix. It's more of a stabilization.
Message 585 of 826 (919 Views)

★★★ Novice

Shutting down the nahimic sound treiber (MSI board) did the trick for me. No more crashes ever since. Greetings.

Message 586 of 826 (898 Views)

★ Apprentice

Over a month later and still no resolution in sight.

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/b1xstz/apex_crashing_please_post_your_issues_here_marc...

Pretty glad this post went up yesterday with over 1000 replies of people still crashing, apparently now more frequently. Not great that it serves to stop the spam, since that's what'll need to be done to get them to pay any attention.

Hopefully the release of the battle pass tomorrow introduces further crashes affecting more of the user base so we can stop being ignored. I wonder what the threshold will be. 

Seriously, I'll ask for the third time, can we get a pinned thread for data collection for different types of crashes, such as one for bad_module_info, another for memory reference errors, another for DXGI errors.. or are Respawn still uninterested?

Last EA response to this thread, where you direct affected users, was a week ago? ...

Message 587 of 826 (860 Views)

★ Guide
Roth your fix won't do * for AMD which sees results from frame capping above absolutely anything else. Stop spinning your * thanks.
Message 588 of 826 (774 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Yeah. capping at 60fps seems to almost work. I can actuallyplay a long time until it crashes (a few hours or so at least). so thats a positive i guess. On the other hand 60fps is t r a s h. Hopin they fix this soon. I'm trying to hang on because I like the game, but it's gettin harder and harder

Message 589 of 826 (770 Views)

★ Guide

Just crashed 4 out of the last 5 games.....................  Didn't happen in the beginning of the game like it used to, now it's happening in the middle or the end of the match.  I couldn't care less about a battle pass, get the game stable before you ask us to pay for things!

Message 590 of 826 (753 Views)