Re: Community Crashing Troubleshooting Guide

by bolebudva

Original Post

★ Apprentice

fix the game already evry time im enyoing playing it crash!!! cmon already stop giving solutions... half day I need to investigate like sherlock holmes and than after 5 minutes of playing boom crash.... so GG devs and cursed ORIGIN/EA...

Message 351 of 826 (1,581 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried this; capped frames at 60 FPS and yet still crashes. MAYBE it shouldn't be US fixing this stuff, and it should be the damn game developers doing their jobs and making sure it doesn't constantly crash instead of bringing out new content.

Message 352 of 826 (1,493 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Nevermind.

Message 353 of 826 (1,421 Views)

★★ Novice

Nothing else running, overlays and etc, off, checked, repaired. Graphic settings on low or off. This game still takes so much CPU that it crashes. Something is leaking and building up. Repair will save me 2 or 3 games but then after that, it crashes 5 min into a match.  

Message 354 of 826 (1,298 Views)

★★ Novice

Please fix your game, thanks.

Message 355 of 826 (1,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Anyone with occasional stuttering problems?  Framerate fine then skyrockets for a second?  THIS FIXED IT FOR ME.  I spent weeks trying to figure this out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/7a0763/standby_memory_issue_causing_stutters_on_creators...

Windows is consuming all free memory and allocating it to standby memory.  After a reboot all is well and the hitching starts soon after.   I now have emptystandbylist.exe run as administrator in scheduled tasks every 5 minutes (overkill) and the random hitching is gone.  I hope this helps someone!

Message 356 of 826 (1,232 Views)

★ Novice

Game was working perfectly the first week. I crash 4/5 games and now the last two days I've had abysmal fps.
PC is well within spec and I'm not running browsers or other applications. I'm not the best at complex work-arounds but I've tried
tens of suggestions so far with no effect.

Message 357 of 826 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have two systems, one with a GTX 1080 and the other with a RX 580. Crash every 5-10 minutes on the GTX 1080 and no crashes whatsoever with the RX 580. Tried all the solutions posted, nothing works.

Message 358 of 826 (1,171 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have rx 580 and I`m crashing bro...
AOC G2460PF 144hz free sync
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
i5 7500 up to 3.9MHz (turbo)
16gb ram @1200MHz (1 stick)
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z170-Gaming K3-CF (U3E1)
111GB ADATA SU650 (SATA (SSD))
465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AADS-00S9B0 (SATA )

game is on SSD...

game is working perfect in my rig, but crashing... tried a lot of stuff.. nothing...

Message 359 of 826 (1,135 Views)

So, the only way I can play the game completely crash free is with: +fps_max 80 in launch options of the game in Origin.

My PC can handle this game fine, I get easily 200+ FPS in-game, so I'm absolutely not happy and very dissapointed I have to lower my FPS this much in order to play the game crash free.

Hope there will be a fix soon.

My system:

Intel Core i5-9600K - OC all 6 cores to 4.8Ghz

Asus ROG STRIX GTX1080 8G

Samsung 970 Evo 500GB M.2 SSD

G.Skill Aegis F4 3000 16GB - OC to 3200

Message 360 of 826 (1,036 Views)