Re: Community Crashing Troubleshooting Guide

by GothmogMJW

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Ya last night was it for me atm.

I was in 3 final 3's in a row and crashed each time at some point.  Same dx error.

Along with an event during all these problems, no solo or duo modes the game is so close for what I want to play but not quite enough.

Hopefully in the next couple weeks the game crashes are reduced/fixed and they add solos.

Message 191 of 826 (980 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded the game and haven't been able to play a single game it keeps crashing and nothing works.

"Engine error 0x887A0006 - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG" it says it "failed due to badly formed commands sent by the application"

Message 192 of 826 (908 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Peggytrill its not problem on your end its the * game engine from ea which they dont come out and admit and fix it period.

Message 193 of 826 (843 Views)

★★★ Novice

@GothmogMJW  your gonna loose ppl now if u dont fix it in the next few days

Message 194 of 826 (839 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I started to play on PS4 how bad this is, RIP

Message 195 of 826 (829 Views)

★★ Apprentice

LOL

Message 196 of 826 (816 Views)

★★ Novice

Bump. Nothing worked, tried absolutely every possible solution you listed and more. Fix your game please, you guys are raking in mad cash shouldn't be that difficult to hire someone with half an idea what's going wrong. 

Message 197 of 826 (780 Views)

★★ Novice

Bump. Nothing worked, tried absolutely every possible solution you listed and more. Fix your game please, you guys are raking in mad cash shouldn't be that difficult to hire someone with half an idea what's going wrong. 

Message 198 of 826 (780 Views)

★★ Novice

Message 199 of 826 (780 Views)

★★ Novice

I found a fix that worked for me, I played 5-6 hours straight without crashes.

What i did was i Made apex compatible with windows 7, i ran it in as Administrator, I ran origin as Administrator, I disable all the origin ingame stuff and i turned all the settings to the lowest possible. 

That worked for as i said. it crashed the first time now in 6 hours. 

Message 200 of 826 (761 Views)