Re: Community Crashing Troubleshooting Guide

by Ily_FPS

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

You must be really really bad to say this, This is the problem on your game engine that you have to fix on your side. All the problem you have listed ONLY HAPPEN TO YOUR GAME it does not happen to any other game that ive played infact it is the first game I ever encounter this silly * problem. Please get your team to fix this before ppl really give up on this and for the record I DO not want to turn off my gsync or down clock my Graphic card What is the point for me to buy a 2000 dollar monitor or 1500 dollar GPU For to just limit it? and I dont want to turn off my riva tuner its not my problem to do so.

What I want is  to have YOUR problem fixed on your end

What is the point of playing such a nice graphic game of yours when all settings have to be turn down and limited?

Please think about this before you post those workaround that is really silly...

Thanks

Message 171 of 826 (1,244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Figured I'd add more info, considering it doesn't seem to be spec related at all. Crash with no error I mean.

I always have Steeleries Engine running. Steam, Origin also. Radeon settings, Windows defender are always in the background.

Discord is always on my second monitor and I'm pretty much always in a call, though I have crashed without being in one. Next to discord is always Firefox, though again I have crashed without Firefox open.

Message 172 of 826 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 173 of 826 (1,209 Views)

★ Novice

I had a huge amount of crashes too. I did literally everything possible to try to fix it. Clear cache, reinstall on different drives, even going so far as formatting my computer.
Nothing helped.

At last I just decided to copy my friends settings in-game, who has a much better computer than me.

I went from all low settings to this. (I had V-sync at triple buffering on too at first and I thought that was the fix. But after a couple of games I just couldn't stand the input lag so I turned it off and it has worked splendidly since.)

I went from crashing 75% of all my games to crash free for like 3 hours game time.

TL;DR: Changed to these settings from all low and stopped crashing

I have case #46728254 if any EA guys want to check out what I did. I formatted my computer on top of this.

Message 174 of 826 (1,196 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I found out that for me the game is crashing depending on what legend I play. I played a lot of Bangalore and I was crashing every second game, but when I play Lifeline, the crashes happen once or twice per day. Its really weird, but its true. And I also think that I'm crashing less when I play solo instead of with a premade group, but I didn't test that one enough yet so I can't say for sure.

Message 175 of 826 (1,132 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Lol this is litteraly worst. That crash after 10 sec
Message 176 of 826 (1,127 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried everyfix on here. I had my CPU overclocked. Restored it to defaults and have ran crash free now for about 6 hours!

I5 9600K

1080ti

16gb DDR4

Message 177 of 826 (1,083 Views)

★★ Novice

what a nightmare. Love the game, hate this killjoy of a bug.crash.jpg

Message 178 of 826 (1,006 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@shadowfoxhunter 

Nice list! Sorry nothings working for you, but...

Did you try the things I mentioned in post #542 on page 55 here?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Apex-legends-crashing-without-error/td-p/7421009/page/55

Maybe something there could help, works for some others too.

Message 179 of 826 (985 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried absolutely everything and no luck. Ive never wanted to play a game like this so bad before and it still crashes and random parts within a match. No error. Please EA and Respawn get a crash patch out!!

Message 180 of 826 (982 Views)