Re: Community Crashing Troubleshooting Guide

by coribund

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issues, I have the newest drivers. My system I5 2500k, 8 GB Ram, and AMD R9280X. I play on low/medium details, usually it runs smotthly, but then suddenly I get a freeze in every second game without error message.

Message 61 of 826 (9,313 Views)

★ Novice

A rejoining feature needs to implemented, half-way through a game with good gear and I crash. Coulda won if I coulda rejoined.

Message 62 of 826 (9,299 Views)

★★ Apprentice

my temp fix for this is uninstall game and download install again, this will let me play more then a day till the
Engine Error - 0x887A0006 - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG comes back, and I do it again reinstall thru origin
then its ok again for more then a day

I think their a file in the game directory that gets corrupted, while playing the game

Message 63 of 826 (9,262 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
How come 10 years old tech have issues with games from 2019 omegalol
Message 64 of 826 (9,241 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah my 10 year old 1080 ti and 8700k has a lot of issues with this game, and with issues i mean constant crashing. Great contribution btw

Message 65 of 826 (9,226 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm not saying that I have the solution but I changed my overclock from 5GHz to 4.8GHz and no crashes.

I have a 9700k. You can take a look at my post

Message 66 of 826 (9,162 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Still getting random bad_module_info crashes, during gameplay, every few games, even after trying everything on this list.

These are infrequent enough for me that they wouldn't be a big deal if I could rejoin games, I just feel really bad being forced to abandon teams.

Really appreciate the team's work on these problems though, I know this stuff is not easy or fun!

Message 67 of 826 (9,097 Views)

★ Apprentice

I finally found something that works guys, Uninstall the game and play something else until they fix their broken product.

Message 68 of 826 (9,085 Views)

★★ Novice

Still no able to play for more than 20 minutes without crash https://imgur.com/gallery/rIBaAq9

Windows 10.

Ryzen 5 2600x

8 GB ram

Nvidia 1080

Message 69 of 826 (9,014 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My game runs and plays fine until I have to pick up a weapon. Upon picking it up, it crashes to desktop without errors.

Message 70 of 826 (9,117 Views)