Re: Community Crashing Troubleshooting Guide

by liebet

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry sometimes my apex just shuts my pc down or kicks me from my friends lobby or game, wwhy is ist doing that?
Message 731 of 826 (4,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been experiencing lag, audio cuts and most recently CTD when switching to any gamemode in the lobby, I tried re-installing but the bug is still ever present. It made the game literally unplayable because I cant switch to rank or casual in the lobby to play a game of apex.

Message 732 of 826 (4,513 Views)

★★ Novice

All these steps I already try to play apex legends but unfortunately your game totally sucks.

Message 733 of 826 (4,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the same issue have found a solution

Message 734 of 826 (3,918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive tried everything, complete uninstall and re install, verifying game files and still get the same error. Anyone got any ideas?

Message 735 of 826 (3,641 Views)

★★ Novice
@DisplayNameUno 我也没有解决呢。请问你解决了么
Message 736 of 826 (3,618 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

bug or error mainly shows up when a player is at the character selection menu. Just when a player is about to select his/her character, his/her game would suddenly freeze, and they would end up getting kicked from the match. and it only happen in battle royale 

Message 737 of 826 (2,649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have been directed to post on this forum after a discussion with live chat support.  With the most recent update Apex crashes consistently in game with 0x887A006 - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG.  I have already verified game files, uninstalled/reinstalled on a new drive, restarted my PC, updated my graphics drivers to the newest version, reduced graphics settings, reduced RAM clock speeds and yet still have the issue.

I have been told this thread is very visible to the support team and to expect rapid assistance in addressing this issue, thank you.

Message 738 of 826 (2,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My whole pc goes mute whenever I launch the game, is there a fix?

Message 739 of 826 (1,677 Views)

★★ Expert

3 years and crashes are still happening. What a joke.

Message 740 of 826 (1,796 Views)