Commentary Update Won't Download/Freezes

by thecaptcasey

Original Post

Re: Commentary Update Won't Download/Freezes

Community Manager

@StDrew82

Can you post the previously requested info to help us look into this please?

barry.png
Message 21 of 49 (2,221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I should also mention like others have mentioned, there's no other network issues.  Game updates download.  Roster and tuning updates download.  Online play works in all modes.  It's just this single thing that has never downloaded since the game release (Live Content Update) thus we're stuck with the original commentary.

Message 22 of 49 (2,211 Views)

Community Manager

@StDrew82

Thanks, your requested info has been provided to the relevant people.

barry.png
Message 23 of 49 (2,204 Views)

Commentary issue

★★★ Newbie
Every time I just to download the new commentary it does not work how can I fix that?
Message 24 of 49 (2,191 Views)

Re: Commentary issue

★★★ Newbie

Still no fix?  I'm kinda bummed because the live commentary updates was going to be one of the coolest new features, and we're in Week 12 of the season and the download still sticks.  I wonder if any users are getting it? 

Message 25 of 49 (2,160 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I agree. Very disappointing that this issue was raised months ago and still nothing. I've had the same issue for several weeks. All other updates download and other network features work as intended, but no commentary update will download.
Message 26 of 49 (2,117 Views)

Community Manager

@dimes512@thecaptcasey@StDrew82@cherokeethegod@marcuslglenn

Can you guys let us know if this is still an issue after today's maintenance please.

barry.png
Message 27 of 49 (2,103 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the same issue with everyone else on this discussion post. I downloaded the update today and still can't download the commentary update.
Message 28 of 49 (2,095 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey guys if anyone is having this issue with not being able to download the commentary update I have a solution. I literally just deleted the application data and reinstalled the game and it downloaded the commentary update when I started it up. I just did it right now and it worked.
Message 29 of 49 (10,144 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey!

How do we do that exactly?

Message 30 of 49 (2,081 Views)