Combined Arms Waiting for Squad Members

by Abbe-san

Original Post

Combined Arms Waiting for Squad Members

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi!

So me and my friends have tried to play the new Combined arms mode for a bit of fun, but we cant play with more than 2 players, and even that is pretty dodgy to get working.

We can all play alone without issues.

2 of us can play together, but this sometimes fail and we get stuck in the "Waiting for Squad Members" endless loading screen.

3 or 4 players in squad always result in the "Waiting for Squad Members" endless loading screen.

We have tried each of us to be the squad leader, to see if its a problem in who hosts the game, but no difference.

If anyone have come across this or found a solution I would appreciate an answer, thanks!

Edit:

Forgot to mention, this is on PC.

Only way to exit as the host, is to alt-f4 out of the game.

If the host alt-f4, the others can disconnect normally and get a connection problem error message.

It never times out, the loading bar restarts after it has been filled (5+minutes of waiting).

Sometimes, but not always, the squad chat is working in the loading screen, along with microphone.

No error messages, except for when the host disconnects as mentioned above.

Message 1 of 7 (2,933 Views)

Re: Combined Arms Waiting for Squad Members

★ Apprentice
Same problem on PS4 except that we can’t even play with 2 members
Message 2 of 7 (2,870 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here, I’m from Xbox one and I can only play alone. This is the same for the test range as well.

Message 3 of 7 (2,800 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue on PC with more than 2 players

Message 4 of 7 (2,770 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@dippinstokers wrote:
Same problem on PS4 except that we can’t even play with 2 members

Exactly, c‘mon EA, fix it

Message 5 of 7 (2,692 Views)

★★ Novice

Das Problem besteht bei uns auch. Ob Leicht, Mittel, oder Schwer, mehr als 2 Spieler geht nicht. Immer wartet auf Spieler. Sehr schade das DICE dies nicht Fixt :-(

Message 6 of 7 (2,316 Views)

EA DICE Team

English only @TuneWarLP  in here, thanks!

For German you can go here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-V/ct-p/battlefield-v-de

/Atic

Message 7 of 7 (2,276 Views)