Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? zakka1daa
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Objectives
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07/07/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 20:52
What is your time zone? EET (ART) - GMT + 2:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? When I play
What should be happening instead? It should work

Hi there... I have just won agianst some noobie, he rage quits when I scored and won 6:4... my TOTS Lacazette had an assist... I won... but wonder what... Coman weekly objective shows "0"... are you really so **** to every week make some silly mistakes.. please fix it and give me my progress properly... FAST!!!!

Message 1 of 10 (591 Views)

Re: Coman weekly objective

★ Novice
@kokotin I had the same issue, expect it did not give me my final and last progress, and haven’t received my reward. This needs to be fixed!
Message 2 of 10 (569 Views)

★★★ Guide
@sammythekiller1 yup.... Other two matches were OK but if I need to win 3 times to get 2 points into weekly objective it will kill me... Or if it won't count each time rival will rage quit... Then god bless us...
Message 3 of 10 (559 Views)

★ Novice

It’s very annoying as I’ve been grinding and haven’t been given the reward.

Message 4 of 10 (548 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@sammythekiller1 lol... just happened again... had even two assist with french guy, won 1:4 but somehow... not registered... I have noticed that after the match, it was not possible to skip animation as it was showing only 1/12... crazy... broken... EA should pay us to play this game not the other way around...
Message 5 of 10 (536 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@kokotin Im also experiencing this, completed the 9 assists but it’s only saying I’ve done 4/9, proper annoying
Message 6 of 10 (532 Views)

★ Novice

Right, I'm stuck on 7/9

Message 7 of 10 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@GavGas it is "funny" how moderators here are able to answer only "oh, it looks like problem with your connection" or "if you think you miss item, contact us this and there" ... nothing else... paid for nothing
Message 8 of 10 (502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have at least 5 assists with French players in separate games and it says I have 2. Ea sort it out. If I don’t get my coman because of ye there will be issues 

Message 9 of 10 (497 Views)

★ Novice
@kokotin F***ing class stuck on 7/9 and have about 12
Message 10 of 10 (459 Views)