Re: Collection bug

by Lunaralpacaman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Collection bug

★★★ Newbie

So today, I got my droid for May 4th in the mailbox in game. I was quite excited for it, I've been logging in every day to see if it has arrived yet. It finally came, I right clicked it, and it was added to my collection. Upon going into my collection, it says that it was activated on a different character and I had to pay to have it unlocked on all my characters. I only have one character. I opened my collection immediately after adding it.

And so I go to submit a bug report on the forums, and I learn two things: You cant submit a bug report on the official forums or get help of any kind from EA themselves if you're not a subscriber, and that /bug in-game is bugged and doesn't actually seem to do anything, no notification or window or anything. I believe its bugged, anyways. Ironic.

Long story short, I need help. Are any of you able to help me? Thank you in advance,

Lunaralpacaman

Message 1 of 3 (286 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Lunaralpacaman 

Are you trying to equip the droid ? if so got abilities then pets rather the collections

you can see the droid listed in this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/bn6duc/talk_about_your_reskins_they_didnt_even_double/

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (271 Views)

All Replies

@Lunaralpacaman 

Are you trying to equip the droid ? if so got abilities then pets rather the collections

you can see the droid listed in this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/bn6duc/talk_about_your_reskins_they_didnt_even_double/

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has worked! Thank you @proxos666

Message 3 of 3 (253 Views)