Code error

by TsF_Chef

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Code error

★ Novice

Please help!!! apex keeps crashing when I try to load in. It gives me a code error. This is very disappointing as I’ve spent a lot of money and hours on apex. Fix ur guys act. Thanks 

TsF Chef

Xbox

Message 1 of 3 (177 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Code error

Community Manager

@TsF_Chef Wanted to see if the game is still crashing and giving an error? Can you check for the latest updates for the game and your system and confirm? If so can you try: 

Persistent Storage 

1. Go to settings Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
  2. Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 

Alternate Mac: 

1. Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
  2. Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
  3. Select restart 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@TsF_Chef What if the full message you are getting?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (145 Views)

Community Manager

@TsF_Chef Wanted to see if the game is still crashing and giving an error? Can you check for the latest updates for the game and your system and confirm? If so can you try: 

Persistent Storage 

1. Go to settings Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
  2. Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 

Alternate Mac: 

1. Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
  2. Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
  3. Select restart 

Illium.png

Message 3 of 3 (125 Views)