Re: Code dr1005. Annoyed šŸ˜ 

by selticus1978

Original Post

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Novice

The fact I just deleted a few cars for basically one session day I can get onto.  Total waste of money, my time, everyone elseā€™s here time and all of our efforts.  Fxxk you ea and criterion. I want my money back. 

Message 11 of 22 (561 Views)

[ Edited ]
ā˜…ā˜… Guide

Today my game freeze so i reboot my ps4 start up the game and guess what Item system synchronization failed An other proof the EA servers are a peace of garbage, thankfully i had a back up save. And after all this the "Community Managers" that they call themselves say "Please reduce the number of cars in your garage to less than 100 and retry" EA WAKE UP FIX YOUR SERVERSFIX YOUR GAME

Message 12 of 22 (543 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Guide

They need more wrap slots

I'm on 90-odd used

Message 13 of 22 (508 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Novice

What I over hear is nothing more will be added or updated on this game.  Better be making a game that has more focus on less issues and stupid mistakes.  Maybe some map expansion updates. More cars and legit drag racing. Add some race tracks to buy.  Thereā€™s so much to do with a game basis like some of the nfs titles. Someone needs to make a better racing game. Get to it 

Message 14 of 22 (481 Views)

ā˜… Novice

Still can't get online only have 88 cars n 75 wraps 

Message 15 of 22 (419 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Novice
@SupaSaiyanGoku Restarting the game should help reduce your chances of being kicked out online. Just gotta keep restarting the game everytime you get that DR1005 issue, it's what I do and it's an unfortunate waste of time
Message 16 of 22 (375 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Novice
@selticus1978 Restarting the game should help reduce your chances of being kicked out online. Just gotta keep restarting the game everytime you get that DR1005 issue, it's what I do and it's an unfortunate waste of time
Message 17 of 22 (373 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Novice

Been there done that 

Message 18 of 22 (338 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Novice

If you go back on the convo youā€™ll see all Iā€™ve done.  Nothing worked except deleting from 95 to 85 cars. 

Message 19 of 22 (337 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Novice
@SupaSaiyanGoku I hope it can get fixed, but there aren't many updates in this game, so we all worry that this won't be fixed
Message 20 of 22 (261 Views)