Re: Code dr1005. Annoyed 😠

by SupaSaiyanGoku

Original Post

Code dr1005. Annoyed 😠

★★★★ Novice

Why does this keep showing up when I try to load online?? I have been experiencing this for 2 weeks and and it’s gotten worse.  Now as of completing most of game and my trophies.  It won’t let ME LOAD AT ALL.   

Message 1 of 22 (849 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@SupaSaiyanGoku I have even deleted and re downloaded game. And restored licenses. All other games including payback work fine 🤬
Message 2 of 22 (845 Views)

Community Manager

@SupaSaiyanGoku 

Please reduce the number of cars in your garage to less than 100 and retry.

That should prevent this error, let us know, thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 22 (797 Views)

★★★ Guide

THAT isn't a FIX AT ALL!

Message 4 of 22 (792 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ve never had 100 cars dude.  I’m at 90.  And no community wraps 

Message 5 of 22 (757 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Funny since I already have less than 100 cars.  No community wraps.  So these fxxk heads need to fix their game.  Who builds a game that doesn’t run after 100 damn cars.  Plus.  I know quite a few others with far more than 110+ cars.  

Message 6 of 22 (756 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not to mention.  If you fxxkheads would read message I already told you this before your idiotic reply.  

Message 7 of 22 (745 Views)

★★ Guide
Well i don't think its the huge amount of cars is the problem there must be something else causing this, what i did is i cleaned my inventory from duplicate parts i deleted some that i was not using wraps right now am at 51 and i got 104 cars so that's not the problem, my game is loading fine.
What am thinking is that we might hitting servers that they are already down that's why the kicks. But whatever this is the Error code dr1005 needs to be fixed.
Message 8 of 22 (719 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Why every community manager is saying that deleting cars will fix the issue this is there best answer to come up with ? completely ridiculous, i refuse to delete my work, i grind the hell out of this game and some brainless dude that calls him self a "community manager" tell us to delete cars so we can play online???? this is unacceptable. They don't deserve the title of a community manager at all,  your servers is the problem fix it and fix your damn game

Message 9 of 22 (717 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I somebuow managed to delete a few cars to under 89 I have from 95 I started with.  Game loads fine now.  But Only one session at a time.  If the session closes I have to reboot the game in order to have online work again.  
THIS IS PROOF YOUR SERVERS NEED TO BE FIXED.  Community managers??? More like community uselessness.  Remove yourselves from title your given for nothing.  Thanks 

Message 10 of 22 (648 Views)